Rubber sack

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
thicko2008

Rubber sack

Post by thicko2008 »

Hi just required a nice rubber sleep sack once inside theirs no escape love to be put in the sack and dominated if anyone is interested thanks Alan
Raincoated

Re: Rubber sack

Post by Raincoated »

Brave man! To trust a stranger to lock you in a sleep sack. What happens if they wrap you up in your favourite mac, hooded, gagged, then puts you in your sleep sack, zips you in, collars you with a long chain attached to the floor, and locks the zip to the collar. Totally helpless, then leaves you to stew? How long for? An hour, two, five? How about all day, and all night, if you are lucky they might release you the following morning. Wonder how you would feel then! Mind blowing!!! (Ive said 'they', dependent on whether you prefer male or female domination!!)
thicko2008

Post by thicko2008 »

To meet for coffee first to get to know someone for a while manly female or male and bi people for a 1or2 Hours for mutual fun
thicko2008

Post by thicko2008 »

Would like male and female partners together to dominate me
PLASTIC BOY

Post by PLASTIC BOY »

Hi thicko2008
I know this is old thread, That sound really great??? I wish some one would do that to me and leave me like that for a long time. Before being released
He would make me suck his cock until his balls were empty, Only then he would THINK about releaseing me????
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Raincoated wrote: September 17th, 2021, 10:11 am Brave man! To trust a stranger to lock you in a sleep sack. What happens if they wrap you up in your favourite mac, hooded, gagged, then puts you in your sleep sack, zips you in, collars you with a long chain attached to the floor, and locks the zip to the collar. Totally helpless, then leaves you to stew? How long for? An hour, two, five? How about all day, and all night, if you are lucky they might release you the following morning. Wonder how you would feel then! Mind blowing!!! (Ive said 'they', dependent on whether you prefer male or female domination!!)
I'm up for that sounds lovely. Hooded bound and helpless mmm
Raincoated

Post by Raincoated »

The click of the lock on the collar, sealing you in that sleepsack is a wonderful sound to me. My sleepsack is not tight. It has plenty of wriggle room. Even with my arms confined to the bondage sleeves. I enjoy just lying there, wrapped only in my shiny pvc pants inside my double glossy sided shiny smooth hooded mac, inside that shiny sack. Total contentment. She whispers, 'sleep tight, I may let you out in the morning, or perhaps not?'........oh please, lets hope not.........
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Raincoated wrote: June 13th, 2023, 10:21 pm The click of the lock on the collar, sealing you in that sleepsack is a wonderful sound to me. My sleepsack is not tight. It has plenty of wriggle room. Even with my arms confined to the bondage sleeves. I enjoy just lying there, wrapped only in my shiny pvc pants inside my double glossy sided shiny smooth hooded mac, inside that shiny sack. Total contentment. She whispers, 'sleep tight, I may let you out in the morning, or perhaps not?'........oh please, lets hope not.........
Mmm sounds delicious where did you get yours from 👌👌👍👍👍
PLASTIC BOY

Post by PLASTIC BOY »

Hi there
Going back to Thicko2008 thread And raincoated both on 17th september 21.I can under stand the concern of trusting your playmate, But there is
another option, Get the playmate to put his or her clothes and car keys/purse or wallet in a bag, and hide/lock them away first. That way you have a little bit of control still, and they are not going to leave you until the agreed time. Just a thought???
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Raincoated wrote: June 13th, 2023, 10:21 pm The click of the lock on the collar, sealing you in that sleepsack is a wonderful sound to me. My sleepsack is not tight. It has plenty of wriggle room. Even with my arms confined to the bondage sleeves. I enjoy just lying there, wrapped only in my shiny pvc pants inside my double glossy sided shiny smooth hooded mac, inside that shiny sack. Total contentment. She whispers, 'sleep tight, I may let you out in the morning, or perhaps not?'........oh please, lets hope not.........
Mmmm sounds wonderful