Black Magic Mac. (F/m not explicit)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
pvcbliss

Black Magic Mac. (F/m not explicit)

Post by pvcbliss »

My first story on here. I hope you like it.

It just hung there. Long and shiny. Very black. Its huge hood begging to be filled. I touched its sleeve. So soft and smooth. I was so envious of its owner. I glanced around. No one. I touched the hood. A slight rustle and a creek. The dull light glistened off the glossy vinyl. I wanted that mack so much. Worse, it looked large enough to fit me. One last touch, I had to go. Two hours later, it was still there. As I passed through the theatre cloakroom and out into the drab daylight. One rather heavy black shiny mack draped over my arm. I was so exited. I have never stolen a bean before. Looking over my shoulder nobody pointed or called out. The carpark two blocks away was relatively deserted. Bit like the boring Sunday matinee I'd just sat through. I threw the mack onto the passengers seat. Fumbled for the ticket and departed rapidly. A glance in the mirror, confirmed I was not being pursued by a mackless owner. Halfhour. Home. Door shut. I shook out the mack. It was magnificent. Heavy yet amazingly soft vinyl. The silk smooth thick rubber lining gave off just a hint of its perfume. It looked new. I had to slow down. I wanted to relish the act of wrapping myself. I laid it on the couch in the lounge and hastily disrobed down to my underwear. With now shaking hands, edged my bare arms into the waiting rubber. They almost swallowed my arms in the softest caress. The mack just cascaded around my near naked body. Oh my, it was devine. I cuddled myself then pulled on the voluminous hood. It just hugged my head, stroking my cheeks, the rubber already slightly warming. This was the most erotic coat I have ever worn, and trust me I own a few. My excitement was almost overwhelming as I made my way to the bedroom. I lay there squirming in the wash of sensations. It then occurred to me. There were no fastenings. No buttons, no zips, no cuffs or belts. Who cares. Its mine and I absolutely love it.
I awoke. It was dark. I was instantly aware of mack and I was snuggly wrapped in its embraces.
but something was different.
A very quiet voice, just a whisper, told me to get up. I just listened to the silence. Nothing. I sat up. The mack still hugging and caressing. Im instantly turned on again. I go to remove the hood. Strange. My wrists feel different. In fact the coat does. The hood crinkles and ripples, but wont come down. My fingers now brush a thick collar around my neck. 'What the.....'. They trace the mack downward. Its sealed itself together. No zip, just joined. A wide belt seems to have magically locked itself on. I now stand bolt upright. Grasping for the bedroom light, opposite, in my mirror stands a fantastic image of the shiniest, macked and hooded vision. ME! I could see myself my hands feeling for zipper openings. The hood shrouded my head. A wide attached tab now covered my nose and mouth. I could not pull the hood down. Wide cuffs now circled my wrists. No buckles. Likewise the collar. It was so erotic but didnt make sense. I was being massaged to sensual overload. Was that a slight vibration I felt in my nether regions, so gently pulsating, I was getting very aroused, a 'knock knock' at front door brought me back to reality. The whisper 'open the door', I couldnt resist. My small bungalow front door was a few steps from the bedroom. Opened. Nobody. Nothing. I turned and there she was. Stunning. She didn't look at all like a witch!
'You stole my magic mack. Now you must be punished'. She smiled. The hood closed across and sealed my head within it folds. The gag followed, I went to struggle only to find my arms and wrists tethered. The coat engulfed me, around my legs, my thighs, my throbbing crutch, which now started to pulsate again, 'I think you might like my punishment, but it will come at a price', the gag got bigger, the bonds got tighter, the pulsating grew stronger. I was drowning in mackintosh arousement. My orgasm was building. 'If you cum, you will become my new mackintosh.....' The word slave never made it.

I have many more shiny mack story ideas. I would enjoy sharing them given the right encouragement!!!!!
Last edited by pvcbliss on August 26th, 2022, 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raincoated

Re: Black Magic Mac.

Post by Raincoated »

Well I love it. Bring on more stories. The more the merrier.
furryhood

Post by furryhood »

Hi. Like your style. Very articulate. My kind of story. More? Large dose of encouragement coming your way........
mrbassman101

Post by mrbassman101 »

@pvcbliss
Great story , I loved it !
More please .............
Buttons

Post by Buttons »

Wow, great story, loved it.
Bring on the rain :D
pvcbliss

Post by pvcbliss »

Thanks for the kind comments. More, Im sure, to follow.
furryhood

Post by furryhood »

Inadvertently I promoted that literal piece of garbage to top spot. So apologies. I am trying to make amends! Pvcbliss ..... Lovely. !!!
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Wonderful
Lets get swishy!
Mackymick

Post by Mackymick »

Now thats a really excellent story. Hope there is a sequal. Imagine having a gorgeous witch as your mistress! One twitch of her nose could have you wrapped and chained in the most imaginable senarios!!!!
Raincoated

Post by Raincoated »

What a lovely thought! Imagine walking along the high street with your witch, when you have words, she gets the hump and wraps you up in that shiny mack, there and then, bondaged and gagged, vibe pulsating on full! Mind boggling!