mackintoshed punishment by strict elderly lady!

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
jon mackintosh

mackintoshed punishment by strict elderly lady!

Post by jon mackintosh »

Part one of mackintoshed punishment by strict lady

Having been a life long SBR mackintosh fetishist and more latterly a lover of soft shimmering satin nightgowns and rubber lined satin garments and of a somewhat submissive nature, a number of unexpected encounters have over the years occurred which had I of hoped to plan for, more than likely wouldn't of happened.

One such encounter developed some years ago, having been asked by a close friend if I would collect a self assembly wardrobe from a retailer, deliver then assemble
for an elderly lady called Patricia who had recently returned back from abroad, moving into a large upper floor period apartment.

My friend, Sam, an elder preop transexual, also mentioned I really should see the attic roof space of this apartment and would ask the lady, Patricia, if he could show it to me.
Upon collecting the wardrobe I delivered it to Patricia's apartment being cordially welcomed in by her and a cold drink offered and duly accepted.
It was a warm sunny summer's day and therefore I was appropriately dressed in teashirt, shorts and flip flops, after finishing my drink I began unpacking the wardrobe prior to assembly, whilst so doing Patricia came into the bedroom and sitting on the bed began to chat remarking quite innocently that my legs would look much better in stockings than shorts and enquiring of what sort of interests, hobbies I enjoyed, returning the conversation I mentioned some of my interests and taking the bull by the horns told her I'd always had an interest in ladies rainwear, mackintoshes etc due to the mackintoshes my grandmother wore, with that she replied she'd always favoured mackintoshes as protection from heavy rainy weather and still had several favourite ones she had kept.

Later that afternoon my trans sexual friend Sam arrived and enquired if it would be ok for him to show me the attic to which she readily agreed. Patricia then led us up the tortuous stairs into the attic, a large, gloomy poorly lit area partially full of her remaining furniture, mainly chairs of antique stout construction, a couple of folding canvass camp beds, some rainwear she'd previously mentioned, which later transpired were of proofed rubber lining tafetta and satin hooded mackintoshes and a number of long satin nightgowns hanging on a rail and protected by a transparent plastic dust cover.

My friend Sam then approached the wall on the far side of the attic, a portion of the wall covered by a ceiling to floor mirror, grasping a cord hanging down from the ceiling and unexpectedly opening a hidden door behind the mirror. "Take a look inside" Sam said, it was pitch black inside however I stepped in expecting to feel a light switch inside the door which there wasn't, by then the door slammed behind me trapping me in the dark interior, outside the hidden room I could hear them giggling, there appeared to be no door handle to open the hidden door so had to wait patiently until Sam opened the door and let me out, upon emerging they were both stood smiling, somewhat mildly embarsssed I commented that 'no one would ever know there was a hidden room in there' Sam retorted "One of these days I'll get you in there bound gagged and helpless and leave you there!"

Patricia appeared to be quite amused by the goings on, smiling and slightly incredulous I suspect, after Sam left she led me back into her lounge, first prepairing refreshing drinks prior to sitting and discussing the event.
"Sam seemed quite determined to want to get you into that small room didn't he, quite strange but amusing" she remarked. "Can you imagine his face if I asked him to come down and shift some heavy suitcases into that room, finding when he opened the door, you bound gagged and helpless inside"
I agreed with her saying it would be hilarious and interesting, just to see the expression on his face!
"Well if you have no objections, I think it would be fun to do it , just as an innocent prank" Patricia replied.
"During my long time abroad, as well as working as a nurse I worked in the post office so am fairly adept at tying knots however do you have anything protective to wear to protect you so you're comfortable?"
After some though I replied "I have an old pair of shoulder high thick black rubber chest waders with stout leather braces straps so possibly after you'd tied my hands behind my back you could pull the waders up to my shoulders tightening the braces keeping them from riding down" "Capital, ideal she replied, but your tied hands and arms would need to be inside the waders to further increase the realism of your plight, I could also assemble the camp bed in the room and strap or tie you down on it! that should really suprise Sam!"
Having agreed to the forthcoming scenario I proceeded to assemble the wardrobe with the occasional continuing conversations with Patricia until I decided due to the heat and and effort I'd continue the assembly the following day. After tidying up I collected my tools and before leaving Patricia reminded me to bring the chestwaders the next day and if I had any, some gaffer or duct tape, if not pick a roll up and she'd later remburse me.

End of part one, part two to follow.
wetrainwear

Re: mackintoshed punishment by strict elderly lady!

Post by wetrainwear »

Great story Jon, can't wait the next part...
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Good starter for 10 👍
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
jon mackintosh

Post by jon mackintosh »

Part 2

Arriving the following day, laden with shoulder high rubber waders and roll of duct tape, Patricia greeted me cordially and I followed her to her lounge where she provided refreshments mentioning that she'd spoken to Sam and he'd look in and move the suitcases later in the afternoon, around an hour or so from now.
Following her up the tortuous stairs into the dark loft she opened the hidden door behind the mirror, switched on the light switch locatated outside in the main loft area and entered the room gesturing me to follow, she had had already prepaired the room for my arrival placing a strong collapsible folding canvas covered camp bed in the room and noticed she'd also amassed a selection of cord and a selection of long stout straps which transpired were luggage straps previously used during her return to the UK for her trunks and suitcases.
Bidding me to change into the shoulder waders she suggested I should also wear some under garment protection and proffered a pair of high waisted thick black tights suggesting they'd provide adequate protection whilst secured in the waders, to which I agreed. "I'll wait outside in the main loft till you've put on the tights then call me when your ready"

Having completely undressed I pulled on the tights, put my legs into the wader boots then indicated I was ready, returning back into the hidden room she asked me to put my hands behind my back and quite surprisingly tied my wrists very, yes very firmly behind my back commenting as she did that " You must have quite a lot of trust in me to allow me to do this in such a secure private hideaway"
Having secured my arms she commenced to draw the waders up over my body until they reached my shoulders, it was quite a squeeze as they were a very tight fit with my bound arms and wrists also being inside, she then commenced tightening the heavy leather braces attached to the waders until they were tightly pulled up to the shoulders, I was surprised as to how effective the waders were as they allowed no upper body movement whatsoever! She seemed well pleased by my predicament commenting dryly "Well if you change your mind now it's to late".
She then with some difficulty helped me down onto the camp bed, placing a pillow under my head and began utilising the selection of straps, strapping my feet under the insteps, my ankles, below the knees and my thighs tightly togetherrendering my lower half immovable, (well almost!😊) then paying my upper body the same attention she passed straps under and around my waist, further trapping my wrists inside the waders, and two more around the lower and upper chest buckling all deftly and securely.
As she stood over me I pondered upon how such an elderly, refined elegant lady could have rendered so totally and utterly helples, rubbing her hands together she commented "Well I think I've done a pretty good job so far however I'm not finished yet".
Somewhat amazed at her comments I watched as she gathered further long straps and a little cord as she began strapping me down onto the camp bed, "There almost done now, I've just a little more to do" with that she produced a roll of wide white surgical tape tape (although I'd already brought some duct tape with me)
"After thinking about it, I thought the duct tape if you brought it might be a little to harsh and uncomfortable so I found a roll I'd brought back to the UK from the hospital I'd used to work in, quite convenient I think though maybe not for you!"
Bending over me she propped my head up on an extra pillow and remarking "Open wide" gently pushed a black satiny looking garment? tightly folded into my mouth ensuring any lose folds or edges were at the front of my mouth and not at the back of my throat then firmly winding the surgical tape over and around my mouth and completely around my head several times from below the nose to below my chin, gently patting and smoothing as she went to ensure complete contact with the areas of skin, "A job well done I think, what do you think?" (What I though remained an enigma, well at least until she later released me as I could hardly moan or mmmpphh, let alone talk coherently!)
"Ah a minute please" with that she disappeared for a minute or two and returned holding an elasticated leg support tube, "Just an afterthough, we don't want the tape coming lose on the skin do we?"
Bending over me she tied the wide leg support tube around my mouth, knotting it at the back of my head, I could feel the extra pressure against my lips and under my chin so this elegant elderly lady and I think rather foxy too had given some though to my predicament and the unfolding scenario!

"Well there's a lot to be said regarding the female being the stronger sex isn't there" she remarked with a quizzacle humerous expression on her face.
"I'm going to call Sam quickly and see how long he's likely to be now so don't panic, I won't be long but I'll turn off the light so you can get used to the dark, you never know, you might be in here longer than you thought" with that she closed the hidden door and disappeared, after a short time she returned, turned on the light and informed me "He's on the way over so I'll have to go back down to my apartment as otherwise I won't hear the bell, don't be alarmed as I'm going to turn off the light again, you know thinking about it now, I should of blind folded you as I have several dark sleeping masks I've kept from my long transatlantic flight back to the UK, I won't be a minute!"
With that she disappeared into the loft and after the sound of several drawers opening and closing, returned, switched on the light and stood over me holding a heavy black contoured sleeping mask which she put on me leaving me immersed in an inky black void, "Finally job well done however I must leave you now as I think I can hear my phone ringing in my coat pocket in the attic next door, which means he's already rung the door bell and as I hadn't answered he's phone me, I'll try not to be to long though he usually expects a cup of tea and a chat, don't go anywhere!"

End of Part two, Part three to follow
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

The lady has hidden skills ...............
wetrainwear

Post by wetrainwear »

Better and better, loving it.......
jon mackintosh

Post by jon mackintosh »

Part three

After the door closed behind Patricia, whether the light inside the hidden room in the attic was on, I know not, I heard her footstep gradually fade as she descended the stairs until absolute silence reigned, I out of curiosity tried to struggle, unsuccessfully, not an inch could I move, totally immobilized to the extent I could neither sit up, not even slightly due to Patricia strapping and securely tying me down onto the camp bed.
The gag, thrust previously into my mouth by patricia and firmly held into my mouth with wide surgical tape, though comfortable was quite oppressive, allowing little jaw movement, if any, due to her tape application technique.
It occurred to me after attempting to call out her name and not being able to utter hardly a grunt, let alone a cohertant word that in the event of emergency, distress or panicking I could be in serious trouble, fighting down feelings of panick I gradually relaxed and almost fell into a sort of trance (which I have actually experienced a number of times when heavily restrained, hooded and gagged for long periods).

I've no idea to this day how long I lay there though Patricia seemed to think it was no longer than an hour when I was roused from my trance, or perhaps by then, deep sleep by faint multiple footsteps, gradually getting louder then accompanied by sound floorboards creaking under foot.
The hidden door rattled from outside, someone was obviously entering the room and having problems opening it, a short curt exclamation next rang out followed by a curse and a further exclamation, gloved hands began to fumble with my blindfold, eventually removing it and in doing so dazzling me with the sudden exposure to light, unable to speak and still climatising to the light I saw Sam owering over me, but it was no longer Sam, it was Samantha, no longer Sam as he'd metamorphosed into Samantha downstairs in the lounge prior to ascending the stairs together with Patrica.

Wearing a long auburn hair piece, heavy blue eye shadow, eye liner, well applied lipstick and face blusher looking unbelievably sexy , even sensational she continued to stand over me with her stockinged feet adorned with 3 or 4 inch black stiletto shoes it transpired (as due to my helplessness I could not see her her black stiletto shoed feet until my eventual release) planted either side of my helplessly bound body staring down at me in a curious manner, hearing the rustle of clothing as she moved I realised she was in a short tight fitting shiny black latex figure hugging dress, due to my prone position looking up at her I could see that up beneath her short latex dress she was wearing black glossy tight fitting latex or pvc pantees with an everso slight bulge visible!
Lowing herself down astride of me she placed a rubber gloved hand over my nose pinching the nostrils shut depriving me of air until I began attempting to struggle, to no avail, only allowing me life saving air at the very last minute, "You f#####g B#####d, I'm going to make you suffer for agreeing to this, youll regret it ever happened, believe me, I'd hoped against hope I might be able to coerce Patricia into perhaps tying me up and you've completed ruined any chance if that happening now, by then Patricia had squeezed into the small room looking on in amazement as Samantha sharply smacked my face several times before standing up,
"Patricia look at the pathetic helpless wimp, what on earth possessed you to go along with such a ridiculous suggestion" said Samantha, "It was purely a prank, a joke as I'd noted your original comments about getting John tied up and gagged in the hidden room and thought it would be hilarious to suprise you" Patricia replied whilst looking down and smiling at me.
Samantha then started to see the funny side of things as they both stood over me laughing rapturously.
"I am tempted to pull a plastic bag over his head and really make him suffer Patricia" Samantha mused, that would be fun wouldn't it?" Well it might be for us but maybe not so much for him" she replied "However several of my raincoats are waterproof, rubber lined and I also possess a rainproof plastic hooded mac, all hanging up on the clothes rail outside but that perhaps can wait until another time" with that she began to release me from my bonds with reluctant help from Samantha, shortly after my partial release Samantha had to make a quick change back into Sam as he wished to visit the betting shop, always a betting man, always a betting gurly, especially as in younger days he'd been a professional Jockey, Sam duly changed, said goodbye and patricia ushered him out leaving her able to return upstairs into the hidden room to finally peel off the restricting surgical tape from my face, remove the black intimate shiny satin garment?? from my mouth and undo
remaining straps and cords tying me down to the camp bed, after partially easing down the shoulder high waders
to my waist she removed my arm and wrist bindings saying "I'll give you some privacy to finally remove the waders and get dressed while I go back downstairs and prepare some refreshments so we can sit comfortably together, relax and discuss this afternoon's activity" with that she disappeared downstairs.

After changing back into everyday attire I joined her in the lounge, a little abashed, with perhaps a slight blush highlighting my cheeks, she smiled and commented on how much she'd enjoyed today's proceedings and there was no need to feel embarrassed which put me at ease.
"I'd really like to do this again, it was so much fun and at my age that's something not to ignore, how would feel about repeating the experience? but without Sam present if you didn't object!"
I agreed with her wholeheartedly, explaining I had thoroughly enjoyed the experiencer, especially being so helpless under her power, control and care.
"Good I'm really pleased to hear you say that, if you agree l'd like you to visit me at least once a week from now on, preferably afternoons so I'll have plenty of time to experiment regarding different situations I might wish to explore further, for the moment leave your wader boots up in the hidden attic room to avoid having to bring them every time although later on I suspect I might prefer to have you dressed a little less severely, after all shoulder high thick rubber wader boots to a feminine women aren't the most attractive garments to wear! perhaps something a little more sympathetic to a women's tastes after all those legs would look far more attractive, enticing, clad in dark seamed nylons, wouldn't you agree?"
I agreed most enthusiasticslly with her, finally after enjoying the refreshments generously provided, I prepaired to leave, by now the sun was going down in the west as she showed me out, "Now don't you dare forget or you might regret it, I'll expect you next Friday at 12 noon prompt ok? If there are any unexpected problems ring me on this number" duly handing me a neatly written calling card with her contact number on, "Remember 12 noon prompt please!" and with that I left, respectfully bidding her good evening as I did so, musing on the way back to my car of this afternoon's unbelievable unfolding events and of possible future ones ????????????????

To be or not to be, that is the question?

Jon Mackintosh aka Patricia (John)
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Dare you not be there at midday on Friday ??
jon mackintosh

Post by jon mackintosh »

Indeed I have no choice but to arrive on time as instructed, though this happened probably now 14 years ago, the liaisons with Patricia continued and still do till this very day so there is an almost endless catalogue of experiences that could be related but regretably related at the risk of intense boredom to the reader!
Not enough information is frustrating,
Enough information is satisfying,
To much information is soul destroying!
A case maybe of to much of a good thing isn't good at all, just repetitive and boring to the reader!
Patricia xx😊
mrbassman101

Post by mrbassman101 »

@jon mackintosh
A great and very enjoyable series of accounts , and extremely well written. I would love to hear a lot more about Patricia's rubberised rainwear .
Thank you in anticipation.
Regards mrbassman101