The first PVC Raincoat

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
spitfire617

The first PVC Raincoat

Post by spitfire617 »

The first PVC Raincoat

This story happened 40 plus years ago now (Autumn 1979)
And how a PVC Raincoat changed things for ever.

This was my first love a girl whom I was going out with and we were in the first year of our relationship.

I was in the city centre of where we lived at that time just passing time really.
I went into C&A as it was then not really wanting anything.
On the ground floor something caught my eye and I went over to the rack that stood on the floor.

Hanging from this rack there were about a dozen assorted Plastic rainmacs. I looked at the price tag on one of the macs (As you do!) At that time they were on sale for the grand total of £5.99 So not a huge amount of money really.

On the spur of the moment I lifted a transparent blue raincoat off the rack and went and paid for it.
Something in the back of my mind thought may girlfriend would look good wearing
The throught of here not wearing it never crossed my mind as I stood in the queue to buy it.

The assistant put it into a carrier bag and I went from the shop.

On the next day I met my girlfriend in the city centre and presented her with the C&A carrier. But asked her not to look into the bag until she got home. (She lived with her parents)

This was in the days Pre mobile phones so no texts or messages came.

Two days later we were to meet again this time in a different part of the city.
The weather was one of those dull autumn days. The two days before were relatively hot but not this day.

I did not expect her to be wearing her new mac when we met, but as I left to meet her It had started to drizzle with rain. Nothing to bad but enough to get wet.
So off I trucked, Umbrella in hand to the bus stop. (No car in those days!)

Standing at the stop it started to rain heavier so I put the brolly up so I didn't become like a drowned rat.

Eventually the bus arrived and on I got. And into the city I went.

We were to meet to meet outside a local coffee shop at a certain time and I was going to be there early.
I had about a five minute walk ahead of me after I got off the bus so off I walked to the shop.
10 minutes I waited for her under that umbrella like a prize idiot. I had thoughts that I had been stood up!
Anyway after this period I was looking down the street I say this figure approaching at about a 100 yards away. Wearing a Blue rainmac.
Closer and closer this figure in blue got to me and when they were only 20 yards or so away the figure lifted their head up and my heart skipped a couple of beats! Yes it was my girlfriend and she was wearing her Blue mac.

Her high heels clicking on the pavement as she put one foot in front of the other oh so delicately trying to miss the puddles that were starting to pool.
This will stick in my mind for ever the way that the rain hit her mac, ran off it and hit the wet floor making it's own puddle by her feet. It seemed so erotic at that time fo a guy of 20! (Yes that ages me!)

We went into the coffee shop and before we sat down I helped her off with her wet mac that covered her summery dress that was underneath it. The poppers on the mac stiff because they new. Sliding the very wet and slippery plastic from her before putting it over the back of one of the high stools that were the fashion in those past days.
The Blue mac seemed to drip constantly whilst we were sat there. Creating it's own little pool of water on the hardwood floor under the stool.

We just talked about nothing in general for a few minutes whilst we waited for our coffees to arrive.
She looked great as she sat there in her summer dress and high heels. Her nylons shimmered under the bright lights of the coffee shop. At this point I didn't know if the nylons were tights (Pantyhose to our American friends) or stockings as she wore both of these.

Once the coffees arrived She took my hand and placed it on the material of her summer dress between her knee and hip. Now I knew what the nylons were from the tell tale little bumps of suspender clips! Stockings!

Ohhhh Nice I though to my self as I circled these little areas over the top of her thin dress.
Instead of moving her hand and mine away, she seemed to cover my hand and pressed gently onto those suspender bumps. No one could see and it seemed to arouse her by the action of pressure on her dress and suspenders.

She moaned a little nothing to loud but a definate “Don't stop” moan.
She flushed to but it was a little humid in the coffee shop due to the rain outside and the steam from the machines inside.

As we sat there we disscused what we were going to do as it was still early in the evening.
“We could go to the pictures?”
She suggested.
“Or a meal?”
It was finally decided that we would go to the local cinema.
About 10 minutes away.

Getting off the high stools I picked up the mac.
It was still wet even after an hour of dripping onto the floor. She put her arms backwards and I slipped the Blue plastic up her arms and that.over her shoulders. She shivered as the mac was now cold to touch.
Silly as it now seems she wanted me to fasten her into her mac. Maybe it was because the poppers were tight or maybe she was teasing me in some way?
Even after all these years I have not figured that out.

We left the humid coffee shop and opened the door to the outside world.
Every body seemed to be rushing as the rain still came from the sky.
My Girlfriend did not put her hood up this time but pulled close to me as we sheltered under my umbrella. Taking a slow walk to the cinema due to her high heels on the wet pavement. Normally it would have only taken 10 minutes but this evening it took more than double that.

I could not resist sliding my hand over her wet bottom and squeezing her buttock over her mac. Yes it was a turn on!

When we reached the cinema which in those days was only two screens not like the multiplexes we have now For some reason My girlfriend asked for two tickets. Nothing unusual there but it was for an erotic film. (The type of film in those days that showed bare tits and simulated lovemaking. with out showing naked male erections and bare female pussies)
She asked with out batting an eyelid or any sign of embarrassment. And walked straight in to the back of the cinema still wearing her buttoned up mac. Yes back row in the middle of the row. It was virtually empty apart from some guys at the front and two other couples further forwards from us.

She sat down and patted the seat next to her. We had just got in the cinema as the fil started so we did not miss much. It was one of the poorly dubbed erotic film that was either French or Italian. But that did not matter to her as she watched the first 15 minutes with out saying anything.
After this time she glanced around and again without saying anything she took my hand and gently put my fingers on her wet mac over one of her breasts. Turning her body so no one could see where my hand was even in the darkness.
She seemed aroused at where she placed my hand. The mac now warm under my hand and starting to mould over her dress and onto her breast it's self.
She squirmed in her seat as my hand was on her. I heard her moan a little
“Oh yes”
Just as the woman on the film had done a few seconds earlier as she had her naked breasts kissed by a woman.
Those cinema seats in those days were not comfortable and the ones we were on seemed to squeak with every little movement!
She was aroused now as I felt her nipple get erect even under her mac, dress and her bra she was wearing

Now she was aroused she slid my hand off her breast, down her mac to the bottom of it and then under it and under the bottom of her light dress. Now guiding my hand higher to find her nylon stocking top with the suspenders holding them in place.
Her bare thigh hot on my fingers and seemingly inviting me to explore higher and higher up her thigh.

Finding her panties now and the material that covered her slit. She had to stiffle a moan of pleasure as my fingers touched her secret place over her panties. She was more aroused now as I ran two fingers over her. Those light panties seemingly as wet as what her plastic mac was!

We could not go any further as there was an Usher on the prowl and we did not want to be kicked out which was a possibility!

We watched the film to the end which seemed an anticlimax as it really did not have a good story line to it. (Basically to show naked tits off in those days and X rated!)

We left about 10.30pm and walked a short distance. Finding a back alley that most cities of this time had. (Out of sight out of mind!)
She was aroused as hell I think from what we had done in the cinema!

Needless to say we made love down that alley way!
Pure unadulterate passionate sex of the best kind we had ever had to that time in our relationship!
Missing the last bus that ran at 11pm so we had to get a taxi home.
But it was worth it.

And all due to a simple plastic rainmac.

So I think that is why my love affair with everything rainwear orientated has grown from.
ashim2002

Re: The first PVC Raincoat

Post by ashim2002 »

Excellent
Infinity
India
Taffmac

Post by Taffmac »

I wish that had happened to me. I often fantasise about being in a cinema wearing plastic macs and getting carried away. It was all the more exciting reading this by the fact that the mac was see-through plastic and not a shiny pvc mac or a rubber mac as neither of those turn me on. I also bought a few see-through plastic macs from C&A and also from Primark. I can remember the excitement of standing in the queue waiting to hand over the macs at the till. Thanks for the story, I hope that it really happened.
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Taffmac wrote: August 9th, 2021, 11:43 am I wish that had happened to me. I often fantasise about being in a cinema wearing plastic macs and getting carried away. It was all the more exciting reading this by the fact that the mac was see-through plastic and not a shiny pvc mac or a rubber mac as neither of those turn me on. I also bought a few see-through plastic macs from C&A and also from Primark. I can remember the excitement of standing in the queue waiting to hand over the macs at the till. Thanks for the story, I hope that it really happened.
It did way back now!
The Usher kept wandering so nothing could really happen in the cinema!
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Never had anything from Primark in those day but have in the past three years when clear jackets were on sale.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Would have loved this experience - you are a lucky man!