Raincoat bondage idea

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Anotherraincoat

Re: Raincoat bondage idea

Post by Anotherraincoat »

If you don't mind, could i finish with a large nylon waterproof cape over the top of the 2 victims wearing their tight cagoules.
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Ilovecagoules wrote: July 5th, 2021, 10:36 pm
rainwear-experience wrote: July 4th, 2021, 1:53 pm
Ilovecagoules wrote: July 1st, 2021, 11:55 pm Hi all,

I remember having this thought when I was younger and it has just popped into my head again now. It would require 2 "victims". The thought of this makes me judder and my mind is running riot as to who I like to do this with!

Obviously, in my case, the raincoat of choice would be cagoules but feel free to imagine this with any material.

The 2 victims would stand back-to-back and a cagoule would be put on each of them backwards. However the cagoules would be zipped to each other (i.e. the right zip part of one cag does up by putting it into the left part of the other), thus increasing the immobility and making it quitre interesting when one or both of them move. They would then be tied up, either hands in front or hand behind around each other.

Has anyone tried this? I think.it would be doable. The raincoats might need to be larger in order to be zipped together comfortably.

If you'll excuse, I must go and amuse myself at this thought!
This shouldn't be too difficult to achieve with the right models, if you're serious PM me and we can talk this through
As much as I would love to, this is more just me thinking aloud I'm afraid. If I was single, I would be biting your hand off for the opportunity.
PHEW, that's a relief, when you said "It would require 2 victims" I hadn't considered that you might want to be involved, I was thinking more along the lines of booking a couple of models for the 'action'
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

rainwear-experience wrote: July 6th, 2021, 9:26 am
Ilovecagoules wrote: July 5th, 2021, 10:36 pm
rainwear-experience wrote: July 4th, 2021, 1:53 pm

This shouldn't be too difficult to achieve with the right models, if you're serious PM me and we can talk this through
As much as I would love to, this is more just me thinking aloud I'm afraid. If I was single, I would be biting your hand off for the opportunity.
PHEW, that's a relief, when you said "It would require 2 victims" I hadn't considered that you might want to be involved, I was thinking more along the lines of booking a couple of models for the 'action'
By all means go ahead then. I'd love to actually act out some of these fantasies myself one day.
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Ilovecagoules wrote: July 6th, 2021, 10:07 pm
By all means go ahead then. I'd love to actually act out some of these fantasies myself one day.
Cheers, thanks for your permission :D
freakylover63

Post by freakylover63 »

very interesting idea. i would enjoy it but using a rubber or pvc raincoat
Virginial

Post by Virginial »

The whole subject and associated messages are so very exciting to me - both mentally and physically! The idea of being dressed in satinised rubber rainwear and indulge in mutual pleasure, including bondage is just wonderful.

It is so frustrating that I can find noone in my part of the country with whom I can share the desire.
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

SatinLinings21 wrote: September 19th, 2022, 3:40 pm
Ilovecagoules wrote: July 1st, 2021, 11:55 pm Hi all,

I remember having this thought when I was younger and it has just popped into my head again now. It would require 2 "victims". The thought of this makes me judder and my mind is running riot as to who I like to do this with!

Obviously, in my case, the raincoat of choice would be cagoules but feel free to imagine this with any material.

The 2 victims would stand back-to-back and a cagoule would be put on each of them backwards. However the cagoules would be zipped to each other (i.e. the right zip part of one cag does up by putting it into the left part of the other), thus increasing the immobility and making it quitre interesting when one or both of them move. They would then be tied up, either hands in front or hand behind around each other.

Has anyone tried this? I think.it would be doable. The raincoats might need to be larger in order to be zipped together comfortably.

If you'll excuse, I must go and amuse myself at this thought!
Sounds good how about two raincoats buttoned together. Hope you enjoy the thought
If they are nylon macs, absolutely!
MacRobin

Post by MacRobin »

Good thinking Ilovecagoules!

I have a scene in a fetish/BDSM book I wrote where the two main characters do that with a couple of Kleppers. The only difference with Ilovecagoules's notion is that I did not configure the two participants back to back.
The book came about because I was sending scenes to Lorraine in Lancaster for her much missed raincoat web site.
She published them until one day I hit her boundary and she politely declined the scene because, as she said "I could see the steam rising".
She advised me to put the bits all together into a book and self publish it on Amazon, which I did, adding a second half after the couple got rescued from the "wet" dungeon from where they had managed to handcuff themselves to the wall bars with the keys out of reach. I wont pimp it here beyond mentioning the title "The Making of a Kleppermaniac" and that it costs less than a pint of beer.

I also found some early adverts for Kleppers, pre-war, including testimonial letters from very "satisfied" customers and I translated them for Lorraine to publish. I could easily imagine those letter writers being members of this forum: there was one chap who took his Klepper into the woods when it was raining, sat on a log, buttoned up the neck, hood up, and watching the rivulets of rain run down the shiny rubber surface with "thievish joy". He never said what he wore underneath or if he did, Klepper edited it out. Another testimonial was from a guy who bought 20 to go on an expedition and he was the only one who slept comfortably, one Klepper as bottom sheet, another as top and a third folded for a pillow. For anyone not familiar with a Klepper, the fabric was very thin cotton coated on both sides with a thin layer of Germany's synthetic rubber.
Virginial

Post by Virginial »

Oh how I wish a few of us could get together!!
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

Agreed. It would be amazing!

@MacRobin your book sounds a cracking read. If only my wife & I didn't share an Amazon account! ☹️