Raincoat bondage idea

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Ilovecagoules

Raincoat bondage idea

Post by Ilovecagoules »

Hi all,

I remember having this thought when I was younger and it has just popped into my head again now. It would require 2 "victims". The thought of this makes me judder and my mind is running riot as to who I like to do this with!

Obviously, in my case, the raincoat of choice would be cagoules but feel free to imagine this with any material.

The 2 victims would stand back-to-back and a cagoule would be put on each of them backwards. However the cagoules would be zipped to each other (i.e. the right zip part of one cag does up by putting it into the left part of the other), thus increasing the immobility and making it quitre interesting when one or both of them move. They would then be tied up, either hands in front or hand behind around each other.

Has anyone tried this? I think.it would be doable. The raincoats might need to be larger in order to be zipped together comfortably.

If you'll excuse, I must go and amuse myself at this thought!
Jennifer987

Re: Raincoat bondage idea

Post by Jennifer987 »

Thinking about it, because the cagoules would not have to go all the way around to the front but just the sides, then a SMALLER size would be better if restrictive movement is a goal.
Jennifer
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

Like the way you're thinking Jennifer!
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

Mm love the idea.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Two Peter storms would be fantastic for this!
Lets get swishy!
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

annabell-cagoule wrote: July 2nd, 2021, 10:38 pm Two Peter storms would be fantastic for this!
Definitely! Tie the drawstrings tightly for extra immobility.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Could tie the draw strings together for extra inescapablity!
Lets get swishy!
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

Wish I could try this with someone now!
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Ilovecagoules wrote: July 1st, 2021, 11:55 pm Hi all,

I remember having this thought when I was younger and it has just popped into my head again now. It would require 2 "victims". The thought of this makes me judder and my mind is running riot as to who I like to do this with!

Obviously, in my case, the raincoat of choice would be cagoules but feel free to imagine this with any material.

The 2 victims would stand back-to-back and a cagoule would be put on each of them backwards. However the cagoules would be zipped to each other (i.e. the right zip part of one cag does up by putting it into the left part of the other), thus increasing the immobility and making it quitre interesting when one or both of them move. They would then be tied up, either hands in front or hand behind around each other.

Has anyone tried this? I think.it would be doable. The raincoats might need to be larger in order to be zipped together comfortably.

This shouldn't be too difficult to achieve with the right models, if you're serious PM me and we can talk this through
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

rainwear-experience wrote: July 4th, 2021, 1:53 pm
Ilovecagoules wrote: July 1st, 2021, 11:55 pm Hi all,

This shouldn't be too difficult to achieve with the right models, if you're serious PM me and we can talk this through
As much as I would love to, this is more just me thinking aloud I'm afraid. If I was single, I would be biting your hand off for the opportunity.