New section devoted to wellingtons ?

Ideas for new sub forums or any other suggestions on how we can improve and this forum.
rubberdee

Re: New section devoted to wellingtons ?

Post by rubberdee »

Yeah I’d be up for that too - I do like rainwear but the Wellies really get me going - as my ample collection suggests...:)
Sounds like my kind of thing to ;)
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Why dont we just have a different section for every possible sort of rainwear / footwear combination, then we could have lots of sections with very few posts in them

It can be done without having to create a new section, has no one seen the ‘Various tv reporter in raincoat’ thread in the Pictures & Videos section? 81 pages, 800 replies, 323335 views

I believe Gay was the last section added, 19 Topics!, 169 Posts! and a number of the topics are about members meeting and there is already Members Meet section

Why do people want a section for their own little niche interest are they just too damn lazy to click through to a thread that they need it to be on the main board?

@rubberdee this isn't specifically a go at you its about why do so many people want to thin out the forum more than it is already
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

Thank you rainwear experience :) I didn't imagine for one minute you were havig a go at me as I didn't start the topic anyway, just added my twopenneth
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

rubberdee wrote: June 12th, 2021, 5:52 pm Thank you rainwear experience :) I didn't imagine for one minute you were havig a go at me as I didn't start the topic anyway, just added my twopenneth
:D
shinyphile

Post by shinyphile »

When this version of the forum was launched in about 2010 or so, there was a specific category for rain boots/ wellies. It did not see much activity so the posts got merged into the main discussion group.

I welcome more chatter about wellies so keep the discussions going in that main category.