Cross dressing forum

Ideas for new sub forums or any other suggestions on how we can improve and this forum.
HeatherlovesPVC

Cross dressing forum

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

Could we have a cross dressing forum, I know that one has been started in the Gay forum and the subject has been discussed in various other chats so it may be sensible to have a specific forum for this. :) :)
HeatherlovesPVC

Re: Cross dressing forum

Sorry hit the wrong button
Could we have a cross dressing forum, I know that one has been started in the Gay forum and the subject has been discussed in various other chats so it may be sensible to have a specific forum for this. :) :)
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

WHY?

Cross dressing if it concerns rainwear can be discussed under any of the other headings on this forum and if it's not about rainwear then it has no place on THIS forum

Only my opinion of course
sergiouk

Post by sergiouk »

You can see why the admins were reluctant to create the 'Gay' forum as it could set exactly such a precedent. "Could we have a bondage forum?" "Could we have a messy forum?" "Could we have an underwear forum?" "Red rainwear is very special, could we have a separate forum...?"
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

sergiouk wrote: May 12th, 2021, 3:23 pm You can see why the admins were reluctant to create the 'Gay' forum as it could set exactly such a precedent. "Could we have a bondage forum?" "Could we have a messy forum?" "Could we have an underwear forum?" "Red rainwear is very special, could we have a separate forum...?"
Do not forget the "Red Rubber Boots Forum!" It is true the forums would never end. I think we CDs just need to look carefully for CD posts: they are here you just have to look closely. :D
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

How about a forum for wearing rainwear?
HeatherlovesPVC

Okay, maybe not my best idea :roll: :lol: :lol:
Heather xx