Shiny macky birthday gift......and a little bit more! (Non explicit)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
furryhood

Shiny macky birthday gift......and a little bit more! (Non explicit)

Post by furryhood »

'Happy Birthday darling'. A wonderful way to be greeted, cup of tea, sun shining through the bedroom window, gorgeous wife standing there, resplendently nearly naked, bar her shiny red hooded dressing gown (actually its a fleecy lined soft vinyl mac), just about covering it all up, a big big smile, and thrusting a wrapped present and I a card in my general direction. I sat up, puffed up the pillows and lay back. Hands out to receive. 'You'll need this too', and she handed me a biro. My quizzical look was answered 'open the card first'. I did. A bit of a naughty card, fronted with a pvc clad mistress standing astride her pvc clad, bound, slave, wielding her whip, while he whimpers on the floor with the caption 'fifty today, so fifty of the best for you. Say thankyou...' I smiled, I kind of knew what might be coming, the inside message.... 'Happy Birthday my gorgeous manslave. Because I love you so much, I am going to make one of your wishes come true. You must however sign the declaration on the back of this card......' I turned over to read........
'I, known only as 'SLAVE', give full permission for my Mistress Lin, to keep me enslaved, from the signing of this declaration, until she decides otherwise, if at all. I must obey all instructions without debate, and wear, whatever is directed without criticism. Punishment of her choice will otherwise ensue. Signed............' I looked up at her, 'well?' My groin was already twitching madly, so unfair, she knows me so well, with biro, I signed. 'Now you can open your present'.
It was quite large, quite heavy, I hoped I knew what it was, the paper tore, more paper tore and there it was, the first glimpse of shiny dark blue, I lifted, more shiny vinyl, a zip, a long zip following it up to the attached hood, I swivelled off the bed, where the mac could now cascade down my legs to the floor with much glooping and rippling. The noise was lushious! 'Well, what do you think?' I was speechless, it really glinted in the sunlight, so shiny, so heavy, it had that wonderful new vinyl oily smell, 'wow' I muttered, 'wow' again, 'well you had better put it on SLAVE and take that horrible cotton stuff off first, and put these on too'. A pair of pvc lined, shiny pants were thrown at me, 'NOW, unless you want the first of the 50 right on your bear bottom' My mistress had spoken, I removed my fluffy onesie and cotton underwear replacing with the pants directed, I picked up the mac, the brass zip begged to be opened, I obliged with a long zzzzzzzzzzzzzzip downwards, its lining was the same shiny dark blue but a little softer to the touch, it poured through my hands, so soft and fluid. 'Come on, not got all day' I was almost in a trance, she pulled its folds around me and smoothly located my arm into its sleeve, then the other, up over my shoulders, I took a deep intake of breath, my skin applauded the sensations the touch of the mac created. She bent down to fasten the zipper again, drawing it upward, pulling the beautiful vinyl around me. Higher, passed my waist, up to my chin. She smiled, 'I think you like!' I was in heaven. 'Now your favourite bit', she leaned towards me, both hands on my shoulders, lifting the voluminous hood over my head. It settled, gloopingly, caressing, she continued to zip the front upwards, up, over my chin, over my mouth, up over my nose, stopping just below eye level. 'That'll do, sit still'. She moved away for a second, returning only to lock the zip in place. A thick wide collar followed quickly and was locked on. 'Stand up'. A further wide belt was tightly locked around waist. I could feel the hem of the mac touching my toes. The soft material caressed my nose, lips, chin, nipples, everywhere. 'And finally' the rattle, a heavy thick linked three foot length of chain was padlocked to the O ring attached to the zip fastener. 'Welcome to your new world. I have lived with your little fetishes and fantasies for a long time now. I have learned to live with them, but I now feel it is time to utilise them to make MY life a little better! So SLAVE. Listen carefully. You have signed a declaration. If you do not abide by my rules, no more macs, no more hoods, no more bondage, pvc, vinyl, no nothing. I will never dress for YOUR pleasure again'. Do I make myself clear birthdayboy?'. Silence. Picking up chain, and pulls me sharply towards her.....'do I make myself clear?' I nod. 'Good. Get used to this. You will stay this way. You only speak when spoken to, or you get gagged too. First task. Go and make me some breakfast and coffee. NOW..................'
Last edited by furryhood on July 25th, 2022, 10:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Susihough

Re: Shiny macky birthday gift......and a little bit more!

Post by Susihough »

Furryhood how lucky you are to have a partner who is interested in participating in our lovely raincoat fetish.... and now she is also taking control. I can't wait for you to continue this story. Will she dress you in a lovely ladies hooded raincoat with boots to go out for walk.....
Congrats on another great story
Susi
furryhood

Post by furryhood »

Thank you for your kind comments. Yes I am very lucky. She gets what she wants and I get what I want. Its not difficult! I never have understood why other peoples relationships struggle. Surely, if you are in a well balanced relationship a little give and take can go a long long way.
I enjoy writing my little stories. Some of course are fantasy, but some are, actually based on reality too! Ill leave you to guess which ones!
I have dozens written down. I will add new ones from time to time.
Damn. Its warm and sunny. Roll on winter. I love my shiny furry hooded macs and anoraks!
pvcbliss

Post by pvcbliss »

The perfect birthday gift, a what a bonus.
Raincoated

Post by Raincoated »

Now that would be a birthday to remember. Another great 'Furryhood' story. More please.
Rubadubdub

Post by Rubadubdub »

Another Furryhood classic. Ive now come across several and I must say you really tick most of the boxes! My preference is rubber but it takes little imagination to substitute! Keep 'em coming.
PetreVanClause

Re: Shiny macky birthday gift......and a little bit more! (Non explicit)

Post by PetreVanClause »

What a wonderful birthday gift. I have copied and send to her. I hope my wife reads this and perhaps gets inspirated.