EVA One-Piece Rainsuit from AliExpress

Share your feedback on rainwear that you have or other rainwear related items and services you have made use of.
sergiouk

EVA One-Piece Rainsuit from AliExpress

Post by sergiouk »

I received one of these last week and it's a bargain at £15.70 delivered including Brexit tax.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000804744989.html

The translucent white leaves little to the imagination and the EVA plastic is just right - substantial but soft. The size is generous - I almost instinctively chose XXL but it's way too big, probably intended to be worn over outdoor work clothes (not that it'll be any less fun for sweaty summer nights) so I'll probably get another a size smaller. The material is reinforced with additional layers in critical locations including where the zip is attached, and there's enough thickness at the top of the zip to allow for punching a hole either side so it can be comfortably padlocked on. Then the key can be put in a timer keysafe so the suit stays on till morning, maybe with a nappy underneath for comfort and to prevent masturbation. Not that I've done that obviously because that sort of thing is, well, weird and kinky. :-)
hotwilly

Re: EVA One-Piece Rainsuit from AliExpress

Post by hotwilly »

Looks good, out of interest how long did delivery take to the UK?
Thanks
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

"maybe with a nappy underneath... to prevent masturbation." Mmmm, good luck with that.
sergiouk

Post by sergiouk »

hotwilly wrote: April 11th, 2021, 7:39 am Looks good, out of interest how long did delivery take to the UK?
Thanks
Just 12 days according to my order history. Shipping has been very smooth lately both for technology I buy for business and for pervertibles. The way the Brexit tax is applied by the sales platform seems to be streamlining the import process at the UK end.
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

sergiouk wrote: April 11th, 2021, 11:29 am
hotwilly wrote: April 11th, 2021, 7:39 am Looks good, out of interest how long did delivery take to the UK?
Thanks
Just 12 days according to my order history. Shipping has been very smooth lately both for technology I buy for business and for pervertibles. The way the Brexit tax is applied by the sales platform seems to be streamlining the import process at the UK end.
12 Days is not bad!
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

sergiouk wrote: April 11th, 2021, 11:29 am Just 12 days according to my order history. Shipping has been very smooth lately both for technology I buy for business and for pervertibles. The way the Brexit tax is applied by the sales platform seems to be streamlining the import process at the UK end.
12 days is excellent - especially from China.
Some UK suppliers take longer.
The "white" suit certainly looks tempting & fun

Thanks Again
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)