Rainwear stories?

Ideas for new sub forums or any other suggestions on how we can improve and this forum.
Shinyhood

Rainwear stories?

Post by Shinyhood »

Just a follow on from my rant in the review section! Being a 'RAINWEAR' forum, is it necessary to have to put up with a dozen short winded, self fantasy wafflings, about stuff which is NOT rainwear related? I want to read about macs!!! Thats why I joined the 'Rainwear Central Rainwear Forum'.
Shinyhood

Re: Rainwear stories? Thank you Mason.

Post by Shinyhood »

Thank you Mason for seasonally adjusting you know who I mean. Im not being a pain, it just seems a little unfair on all the other subscribers of stories to have pages dominated by one. There seems to be a competition, with some, to see who can get the most episodes out. Just by looking at the reader numbers suggest that after about 3 or 4 'episodes', readers lose interest, dont bother any more and the continuation becomes, literally, a waste of space! Enough said. Yes Im a newbie as pointed out to me, I just like to shove in my input from time to time. Thats the sort of guy I am, Isnt that what forums are all about! Anyway, thanks for a great Forum, which I enjoy very much, specially when wearing my latest black shiny vinyl Asos anorak/parka which I have just bought off of Ebay! Anybody from ASOS reading, please start selling these again! They are gorgeous!!!!
Shinyhood

Re: Rainwear stories? Not recently.

Post by Shinyhood »

And so the 'story continues'. Back to front. Upside down. No real rainwear content. Boring and totally dictating the 'rainwear' story pages. No one is putting up new stories. Im a newbie and would like to, but am not wasting my time until this waffle ceases! Seems a shame that one selfish idiot cannot just put up one story in one, maybe even two episodes not 27!!!! I know Im probably totally out of order but, I joined this forum to read about macs!!!!
rubberdee

Re: Rainwear stories?

Post by rubberdee »

And so the 'story continues'. Back to front. Upside down. No real rainwear content. Boring and totally dictating the 'rainwear' story pages. No one is putting up new stories. Im a newbie and would like to, but am not wasting my time until this waffle ceases! Seems a shame that one selfish idiot cannot just put up one story in one, maybe even two episodes not 27!!!! I know Im probably totally out of order but, I joined this forum to read about macs!!!!
I am in total agreement with your remarks about the writer of 'Story Continues' taking up valuable space by insisting on a new post for every edition. The culprit has already been warned or maybe advised on how to post properly but it has made no difference. However, please don't let it stop you posting stories about macs, I am sure we'd all love to read them.
Shinyhood

Post by Shinyhood »

Thanks for your moral support!!! I do like a good read, especially about my favorite subject, I have been known to put pen to paper. Rubberpal has quite a few of my scribes! Ive noticed, in the passed, that when one person dominates proceedings in the story market with loads of 'episodes', it totally dries up of other authors. I know why, because, you dont want to end up 'wedged' in the middle of someone elses outpouring. Im not having a pop at their stories, but it does seem rather selfish, even egotistical. 'Look at me, I now own half a page'. I would be happy with just one line.
Avril Black

Post by Avril Black »

I am a new member,I do take a slight offence at being called 'a selfish idiot' I am finding the site difficult to navigate,I certainly did not set out to cause upset to anyone. I have written to ask for advice on how to submit my stories I apologise if I have caused problems for certain members Avril. Black
Mackymick

Post by Mackymick »

It was explained when Mason condensed it all down a week or so ago for you.
Mackymick

Post by Mackymick »

I could not help noticing that since October no NEW stories have been put up barring the long winded stories which monopolies page one, which kind of supports Shinyhoods comments on 20th January. Seems a little unfair.
Avril Black

Post by Avril Black »

Hi Mackymick, perhaps you could explain why when I try to write a reply the screen vanishes.Avril Black.
Mackymick

Post by Mackymick »

Hi. I have no idea. Im newish on here myself. Seems to work fine with me. Perhaps the 'Spirit of the rainwear fan' is guiding us. I think Mason is the man to message. He has already tried to sort you out once, which you seemed to have ignored.