AJ Sou'wester

Share your feedback on rainwear that you have or other rainwear related items and services you have made use of.
spitfire617

Re: AJ Sou'wester

Post by spitfire617 »

Bill_P wrote: May 12th, 2017, 2:41 pm If what the local weather forecasters in Wisconsin are saying is true, it should arrive just in time for our annual severe summer thunderstorms. fingers crossed.
And they are usually wrong lol
Bill_P

Post by Bill_P »

FYI...my shiny blue raincoat & sou'wester arrived on Friday and they look great. Coat is a perfect fit (good thing I went with the largest size as they are cut rather small and anything less than a 4XL would have been too small), and I was surprised at how HUGE the sou'wester is. And the forecast for today calls for strong thunderstorms right as I'm supposed to leave work, so I've got the raincoat, sou'wester and my shiny black Burberry novacheck wellies in a backpack, anticipating a long, slow walk to the garage I park in. Fingers crossed!
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Yes the Souwester is large!
And the coats do run small!
Photos! lollol

Paul
Bill_P

Post by Bill_P »

Grrr...rain didn't arrive until we were eating dinner last night. Thunder, lightning, torrents of rain, high wind and even some hail. But by the time we finished eating & started pulling on the rain gear to go out & play, it had completely stopped.
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Bill_P wrote: June 13th, 2017, 5:26 pm Grrr...rain didn't arrive until we were eating dinner last night. Thunder, lightning, torrents of rain, high wind and even some hail. But by the time we finished eating & started pulling on the rain gear to go out & play, it had completely stopped.
lol lol
Always the way!
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Bill_P wrote: June 13th, 2017, 5:26 pm Grrr...rain didn't arrive until we were eating dinner last night. Thunder, lightning, torrents of rain, high wind and even some hail. But by the time we finished eating & started pulling on the rain gear to go out & play, it had completely stopped.
I have that problem too over here! It rains I try too get ready it stops raining!
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

I love those hats !
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg