Ebay's Global Shipping Programme

Do you have rainwear you want to sell or perhaps an eBay auction we should know about? Feel free to advertise it here.
Kinky-In-Scotland

Ebay's Global Shipping Programme

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

Just as a reminder to anyone thinking about buying or selling internationally on ebay, their global shipping programme will not combine shipping costs, as a buyer, ebay will automatically invoice you for each item you buy / win from the same seller. as a seller, you will not be able to send your buyers a combined invoice for multiple sales, I tried this tonight by clicking on the 'send payment details' button beside an item I'd sold knowing the same buyer had won another item as well and this is the message ebay will present you with, you have been warned!:

"The Global Shipping Programme already provides your buyer with an invoice for all applicable item, postage and import charges. Unfortunately, you can't edit these charges, even to offer a P&P discount. When your buyer pays, just send the item to the UK Shipping Centre and the Global Shipping Programme will take care of forwarding it to the buyer. Your buyer will directly pay you the purchase price of the item, plus any domestic postage cost you specified in the listing."
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
rainwear-experience

Re: Ebay's Global Shipping Programme

Post by rainwear-experience »

Thats a real problem especially given the additional cost ebay add on for the buyer, its something ebay need to sort out

I dont know if it would work and it would be a bit of a faff but could you refund the buyer and then relist the items together as one package and send the original buyer the new BIN listing number