Helen and Rob Part 2

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
PolyVinylC

Helen and Rob Part 2

Post by PolyVinylC »

Helen was showing off her new pvc raincoat to Rob. It was ankle length,hooded and opaque shiny black. He told her she looked terrific. "I got it online where I usually get my stuff from. There is something for you too," Helen handed him a package and he opened it. There were 2 raincoats in it. One was like Helen wore,the other was a black semi transparent cagoule type coat. "I dont know how to thank you "he said. "Im sure you'find the way!Now you have your own macs instead of wearing mine.Put the short one on and we will have a walk in the rain."Im not ready to go public in pvc yet" Helen shook him roughly a couple of times."Don't be silly.Who is going to notice you wearing pvc in this rain. People wear macs in this weather!" They went out.He loved the sound of the rain on the pvc. When they got back,Helen said "We should shake the rain off." He was going to take the mac off to doso when she stopped him."Do it like this." She shook herself,the rain coming off her mac.Rob hesitated,then gave himself a vigorous shake. "Shake baby shake! Now,strip off and put the other mac on,then come to the bedroom."He put the long black mac on,enjoying the feel aginst his skin. As he buttonedup and tightened the belt he felt himself stiffen. As he went to the bedroom he saw Helen wswearing just her new raincoat. She put his hood up and tied the drawstrings."very nice!" Pulling him close,she said "Shake me Rob,shake me." He shookher really hard,like a rag doll.She made a moaning sound as she felt the wetness between her legs."Shake me! Shake me!she kept saying. "I'm ready now!Screw me!" Just in time Rob put a rubber on his enlarged cock before they fell onto the bed. They undid each others macs and he had her. Her body shook with pleasure beneath him.As they rested, Helen looked happy. He knew he had thanked her for the gift.She also looked really shook up,but happy!
Fender

Re: Helen and Rob Part 2

Post by Fender »

Mega continue 8-) i love hoods and drawstrings and buttoned up raincoats.absolutely part 2.
:P
hotwilly

Re: Helen and Rob Part 2

Post by hotwilly »

Oh to have such an opportunity
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)