New chestwaders just arrived

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
JanetandNick

New chestwaders just arrived

Post by JanetandNick »

I've just got some new chestwaders - in white!
A quck preview picture taken on my phone last night.
They fit nicely, they're comfortable and they look well made.
They have the kind of rubbery smell that would doubtless send a dedicated rubberist straight to heaven!
And here's some interesting news - they're made by a company I'd not heard of before
http://www.ajgroup.pl/start,en
However, the colour and type I've got is not in their online catalogue, so I assume they made a batch specially.
Also, no prices online - are there any Polish member here who can find out what the situation is?
They also say they're looking for a UK distributor - if only I had the time. Maybe they need a model!
After all, AprilRain seem to do OK out of the glam end of the market.
Janet
xxxxxx
Nick and I love meeting other rainwear enthusiasts
Juppe

Re: New chestwaders just arrived

Post by Juppe »

Hi Janet,
your waders look marvellous, so white and clean (I wonder for how long...). I've been in touch with that company. They have some very nice gear and they're definitely interested in enlarging their markets to EU countries. They're also subsuppliers to some famous brands, but they rather not advertize that. Their prices for retailers are very interesting, but even so I haven't been able to get a couple of companies here in Finland to get interested in becoming their representatives. They say that the competition is so hard and the market volume is so little - so no thanks.
They may sell samples for potential reps at half price, Ive got a few items which I have used to show their products around. Just an example 104/k heavy PVC overall with welded boots list price for retailers 32,99 eur and as a sample 50 % discount. Anyone interested?
The German rainwearshop sells Polish items. There is also another Polish company who makes rubber waders Fagum Stomil. And you do'nt have to understand Polish if you use the Google translator.
Janet, where did you buy your waders?
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

Juppe, what a mine of useful information you are!
I'm very interested in the PVC booted overalls - sounds like one could jump in absolutely anything in those!
Please can you get in touch direct janet_and_nick@yahoo.com and let's do a deal!
Janet
xxxxxx
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

Forgot to mention, my white chestwaders came from
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/1kleopetra1
but they seem to be all gone now.
Janet
mrbassman101

Post by mrbassman101 »

Hi Janet , loved your chestwaders -they look great ,and I bet they smell great too!
Also liked your website ,particularly the rubber mackintosh photos.Thanks for sharing them with us.
I log on to your site as peter81.
rubbery bestwishes mrbassman101 :D :D :D