Birmingham plastic raincoat fan!

If you are interested to meet your fellow forum members this is where to set up a meeting.
plasticfantastic

Birmingham plastic raincoat fan!

Post by plasticfantastic »

Having seen some dubious posts on here before about the gender of members I will start by saying that I am 33, male and I have a female partner. I live in Birmingham and I would like to share messages with either male/female members regarding our love for plastic raincoats! I am equally turned on by males and females who I see wearing shiny raincoats and my partner is very aware of this. My email is inksplinks@hotmail.co.uk and would appreciate the chance of talking to like minded people and make some more friends within this great forum btw my name is justin and I love squeaky plastic macs and total plastic enclosure!
hotwilly

Re: Birmingham plastic raincoat fan!

Post by hotwilly »

Dropping you an e-mail
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
cragsta2012

Re: Birmingham plastic raincoat fan!

Post by cragsta2012 »

My partner and I not actually from Birmingham but we do head out in the car around Fillongly, n Over Whitacre area's in our plastic rainwear during the summer months from time to time (gives the lorry drivers in n out of daw Mill something to talk about) n I find it very arousing, my partner gets really turned on too.