Adele's new song and video

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rubberraving

Re: Adele's new song and video

Post by rubberraving »

Really hoping someone makes a similar version for us ‘normal’ folk, apparently hers was custom made by Lanvin for around $4,000!
delboy

Post by delboy »

dominamac wrote: October 16th, 2021, 5:07 pm
rubberraving wrote: October 16th, 2021, 9:33 am Really hoping someone makes a similar version for us ‘normal’ folk, apparently hers was custom made by Lanvin for around $4,000!
Yep - there was no doubt that it would be a "designer" mac. Adele certainly looks well and truly fabulous. Mind you - Weathervain will custom make a PU mac for £340. They're beautifully tailored and a fraction of the price 😊
I would endorse dominamac's recommendation of Weathervain as I have used them for a number of years and the quality of their workmanship is excellent. They are happy to make a mac to ones specific requirements.

Delboy
delboy

Post by delboy »

dominamac wrote: October 16th, 2021, 5:07 pm
rubberraving wrote: October 16th, 2021, 9:33 am Really hoping someone makes a similar version for us ‘normal’ folk, apparently hers was custom made by Lanvin for around $4,000!
Yep - there was no doubt that it would be a "designer" mac. Adele certainly looks well and truly fabulous. Mind you - Weathervain will custom make a PU mac for £340. They're beautifully tailored and a fraction of the price 😊
I would endorse dominamac's recommendation of Weathervain as I have used them for a number of years and the quality of their workmanship is excellent. They are happy to make a mac to ones specific requirements.

Delboy
bethbennett202

Post by bethbennett202 »

I got a asos daisy Street trenchcoat similar to adeles