Every raincoat picture you ever wanted!

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
spitfire617

Re: Every raincoat picture you ever wanted!

Post by spitfire617 »

travis28 wrote:I've spotted a few of my photos on there. I am seriously thinking about doing the "watermarking" thing.
I must admit I have been thinking of watermarking my photos too.
Especially those that go on too flickr.
Yes I know the internet is freedom to accsess information etc and am well aware that images, text etc go all over the globe freely and very quickly.
Watermarks seem the way to go unfortunately.

Whilst I do photography and videos for my pleasure. It would be nice to maybe get some recognision for effort put into doing them maybe just a comment or thank you?

But saying that it is public domain once out there.

Paul
pvcmac

Post by pvcmac »

i have also seen some of my photos on the site. I have to admit that it doesn't bother me, for me the more people see these lovely macs the better.
rubbermackintosh

Post by rubbermackintosh »

I am inclined to agree with pvcmac. There are some pictures that my husband Marco took of me flying around the net. On the (w)hole it doesn't bother me to think that others might get some pleasure or even satisfaction out of looking at me in my SBR coats and boots.

Cheers
travis28

Post by travis28 »

rubbermackintosh wrote:I am inclined to agree with pvcmac. There are some pictures that my husband Marco took of me flying around the net. On the (w)hole it doesn't bother me to think that others might get some pleasure or even satisfaction out of looking at me in my SBR coats and boots.

Cheers
Those are pretty good points and I do not make a living from it but a "cheers, great shots, do you mind if I post some of them up" would be nice from time to time. As would a donation via Paypal as the body on my camera alone cost £2,000 ;)

In an ideal world, heh....

Anyway, one that I didn't previously post here, I think :)

rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

-
Last edited by rainwear-experience on October 11th, 2021, 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rainwear-experience

-
Last edited by rainwear-experience on October 11th, 2021, 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rainwear-experience

-
Last edited by rainwear-experience on October 11th, 2021, 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rainwear-experience

-
Last edited by rainwear-experience on October 11th, 2021, 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
travis28

Post by travis28 »

Good advice Ray. And good luck with the shoot!

There will be a time when I stop shooting but it's quite cool that the piccies will probably outlive me :)
travis28

Post by travis28 »

ray@rainwearcafe wrote:
travis28 wrote:
rubbermackintosh wrote:I am inclined to agree with pvcmac. There are some pictures that my husband Marco took of me flying around the net. On the (w)hole it doesn't bother me to think that others might get some pleasure or even satisfaction out of looking at me in my SBR coats and boots.

Cheers
Those are pretty good points and I do not make a living from it but a "cheers, great shots, do you mind if I post some of them up" would be nice from time to time. As would a donation via Paypal as the body on my camera alone cost £2,000 ;)

In an ideal world, heh....

Anyway, one that I didn't previously post here, I think :)

You bought your camera ????

Couldn't you just download one from the internet or just pop in to the local camera shop and take one, this is the age of the internet everything's FREEEEEEEEEEE

I just fell off my chair!!! Ray, you're a star, good sir!

Yep, I did buy my camera, and lots of lighting (Canon EOS 5D Mkii, 24-105mm L, 16-35mm L)

I need to dig out this lens again ;) (16-35mm)