Every raincoat picture you ever wanted!

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
travis28

Re: Every raincoat picture you ever wanted!

Post by travis28 »

merv wrote:
travis28 wrote:I've spotted a few of my photos on there. I am seriously thinking about doing the "watermarking" thing.
its interesting reading this thread that some people both understand the concept of copyright theft, some have been the victim of it, and some will merrily sit there getting excited by the pictures compeletely oblivious to or caring not about the problem. I wonder what those people will do when the supply dries up because its not financially viable to commission more pictures.
Thanks...I take photos as a hobby (would love to have some cash from them though but hey, I guess we live in a take take take #pacman society but thank you for noting this.
merv

Post by merv »

without going through all the post and reply bit as its getting abit confusing, the irony of the situation is that I had a go raincoat for sale on ebay and Ray kindly offered me a picture to help sell it, which it did. When I had another for sale I asked Ray if I could use the picture again and he kindly agreed. I could have just used it anyway and there was sod all he coud do about it but that just seemed wrong to me. I dont want to be accused of taking the moral high ground and all that, none of us are perfect after all but perhaps a decent upbringing and reasonable education taught me about good manners. Maybe it is this which is sadly lacking nowadays
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

-
Last edited by rainwear-experience on October 11th, 2021, 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
niniqueciré

Post by niniqueciré »

I'm on site, but I stopped putting pictures
Many arguments for nothing
Some put pictures or movies, which did not correspond to the site
evad

Post by evad »

No kidding!!! Will take a while to get through this site! I seem to remember the name Doctissimo from a long time ago- My the site has grown!
Going to have to learn French to join I guess. -Not a bad thing!
regnbukser

Post by regnbukser »

Nice :)
jane mackintosh

Post by jane mackintosh »

Wow!!! These are going to keep my macs rustling & creaking all day.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Agreed, a brilliant find, thanks so much. And in amongst the site this video which is just perfect for anyone who loves plastic jelly jackets (wot me? Never!)…

https://club.doctissimo.fr/vinyl64/tran ... 18326.html

Jelly Man