Waterproofs4You

News about website updates or links to new content like groups or youtube.
Jacketbound

Re: Waterproofs4You

Post by Jacketbound »

To be honest I don’t. My profile obviously states my other websites but I don’t publish content on other websites to drive traffic to my own. Not how I work. I try and help make other websites better with more content.
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Jacketbound wrote: March 11th, 2021, 7:43 pm To be honest I don’t. My profile obviously states my other websites but I don’t publish content on other websites to drive traffic to my own. Not how I work. I try and help make other websites better with more content.
Fair enough
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Is the new site just the same as we have here? All the same people talking about all the same stuff but just in another place? Just curious
Lets get swishy!
Jacketbound

Post by Jacketbound »

annabell-cagoule wrote: March 20th, 2021, 7:29 pm Is the new site just the same as we have here? All the same people talking about all the same stuff but just in another place? Just curious
Thats impossible to say. This website has a huge forum where people seem to posting lots of thoughts. The waterproofs4you website seems to be more images than anything else right now with people treating it a little like facebook posting thoughts and images from that day. Will be interesting to see how it develops
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Have joined anyway:)
Lets get swishy!
pvcmann

Post by pvcmann »

Tried to join, but no confirmation mail :(
pvcmann

Post by pvcmann »