Meets

If you are interested to meet your fellow forum members this is where to set up a meeting.
Virginial

Meets

Post by Virginial »

I haven't been a Member for very long and would very much like to meet others with a passion for wearing PVC and rubber rainwear - preferably long, high collared, hooded and belted. Such a meet may include roleplay and sexual activity, although not mandatory.
However I find it extremely frustrating when searching the Site, to find very few contributors have given details of their whereabouts. I wouldn't expect anyone to give precise details, but an indication of area would be helpful if considering a meet.
I live around rural Gloucestershire/Herefordshire. Obviously it would be helpful to know distances involved should I contemplate contacting another Member with a view to meeting.
rubberdee

Re: Meets

Post by rubberdee »

However I find it extremely frustrating when searching the Site, to find very few contributors have given details of their whereabouts. I wouldn't expect anyone to give precise details, but an indication of area would be helpful
I quite strongly agree with Virginial's request for more input on the whereabouts of members of this site. It is ridiculous that you can't even tell if they are in Europe, Africa, UK or even USA let alone what part of that particular country. Personally I would have made it a mandatory part of the profile information. If someone cannot show that, some reason, then they could ask for it not to be displayed, then it would be up to a moderator to decide if it were a valid reason or not.
shinymacs

Post by shinymacs »

rubberdee wrote: September 29th, 2021, 9:42 am
However I find it extremely frustrating when searching the Site, to find very few contributors have given details of their whereabouts. I wouldn't expect anyone to give precise details, but an indication of area would be helpful
I quite strongly agree with Virginial's request for more input on the whereabouts of members of this site. It is ridiculous that you can't even tell if they are in Europe, Africa, UK or even USA let alone what part of that particular country. Personally I would have made it a mandatory part of the profile information. If someone cannot show that, some reason, then they could ask for it not to be displayed, then it would be up to a moderator to decide if it were a valid reason or not.
I agree,,,after all it is only a general location ,not a specific address....A contributor than then choose whether to give their actual location to whoever they choose or trust....but it would definitely help to know which continent people are in ,at least,especially for the ' meet ' categories.
Virginial

Post by Virginial »

Thank you to the two messages of support. Let's hope the Moderation Board also supports the principle of area identification.
jon mackintosh

Post by jon mackintosh »

I second the proposals raised, living in Plymouth Devon there are very few mackintosh rainwear enthusiasts if any at all it appears and at least if approximate locations were shown it would make things so much easier with regard to contact and possible meet ups.