Looking for shiny friends in Essex

If you are interested to meet your fellow forum members this is where to set up a meeting.
thicko2008

Looking for shiny friends in Essex

Post by thicko2008 »

Hi any body in Essex interested in rubber PVC and bondage or just appreciate the pleasure of wearing shiny outfits thanks Alan
staggy

Re: Looking for shiny friends in Essex

Post by staggy »

Hi I’m in Hertfordshire but travel a fair bit and often in Essex
thicko2008

Post by thicko2008 »

Hi sorry can't accommodate but will meet in hotel please let me know what you like to wear and what we are going to do if we meet maybe we could meet for coffee first or contact on email thanks Alan
Saltmarsh_Drifter

Post by Saltmarsh_Drifter »

South Essex here, often found wandering around late at night in my Helly Hansen rainbib and raincoat and Hunter wellies, sometimes with a latex catsuit underneath.
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

often found wandering around late at night in my Helly Hansen rainbib and raincoat and Hunter wellies, sometimes with a latex catsuit underneath.
If I were in or around south Essex I would be out trying to find you (dressed somewhat similarly) lol
latexloo

Post by latexloo »

Hi Alan, I am in Harlow and often go for early morning walks in wellies, raincoat and rubber. Would be wonderful to “meet” someone dressed the same whilst out. Please PM me if you are interested
thicko2008

Post by thicko2008 »

Hi sorry can't do early morning walks but would like to meet for coffee sometime in normal clothing as not brave enough to go out in shiny outfits yet more into bondage in PVC/ rubber indoors thanks for reply Alan