Pensioners and Rainwear Part 3.

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
veradk

Pensioners and Rainwear Part 3.

Post by veradk »

Here we go again dear readers...............

I walked to the back door of the cottage, trying, to look cool and in control, whilst all around me was having a totally adverse effect. I was perspring heavily, was overcome with the odour of rubber, and also had a very large erection. George merely smiled and ushered me in. I sat in a small room at the rear of the cottage, grateful, that the table cloth afforded me a little modesty. George then returned with tea, and sat down opposite me. He offered me a cigarette, which I gratefully accepted, he then produced a cigarette holder which was long and red and inserted a cigarette in the end. He inhaled deeply and pulled in the smoke. He told me he was very pleased with my work, and was looking forward to seeing the finished project. He asked me how long and I said about three weeks should do it. The answer was not what I expected, George told me that he was allowing for six weeks, and then if I was able, to start some work in the house. This suited me prefectly, as it would give me more time with him, and the money he was paying was also very generous. I suddenly blurted out, "I loved wearing the mackintosh, quite wonderful", George replied, "Yes I did notice your reaction on your way in, you can however wear it whenever you like". "Wonderful to wear", I replied, and asked if he had owned it since new. "Bought it many years ago, I have numerous items of rubber and leather, I may show them to you one day". With that tea time was over, and I returned to the garden to tidy up before leaving.

George had told me that he wouldnt be here for the next couple of days, and to help myself, to food and drinks and just carry on as I had been doing. "Wear the mackintosh whenever you like dear, it will be there for you. I must however say one thing to you, I am a very discrete and private person, so please do not discuss your visits here with anyone". I assured him I would not, and thanked him for the trust he had put in me, regarding the work. He smiled and gave me a pat on the bottom, and helped me on with my oil skin cape.

The next day I returned to carry on the work. I went to the shed, and the mackintosh was hanging where it had been. I buried my face in the folds and inhaled deeply. The cottage was in a very secluded spot, no near neighbours and a long drive, what is a rubber lover to do.............. . No distractions, i quickly stripped off in the shed and put the mackintosh on, its coolness envloping me, the odour increasing with my body temperature, my body starting to perspire, and my erection bulging. I felt my erection swell, and with no stimulation other than the rubber, I started to cum, thick and white against the black rubber, spurting, I pulled the rubber mackintosh tighter around me and the aroma of my perspiration and hot cum mingle with the now very warm rubber. what Pandoras Box of delights, had I opened....................................more later.
rubberdee

Re: Pensioners and Rainwear Part 3.

Post by rubberdee »

Did I miss part 2 ? Mind you part three is very, very good, excellent in fact.
wetrainwear

Re: Pensioners and Rainwear Part 3.

Post by wetrainwear »

Enjoying it very much, can't wait for the next part.