First meeting thrills

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
jane mackintosh

First meeting thrills

Post by jane mackintosh »

I have always got a thrill from meeting a fellow fetishist for the first time. You get a certain amount of basic information from email or phone contact, but when you meet on that first tete a tete carrying a raincoat as identification, you feel the tension mount. A few drinks to loosen up & lower inhibitions & then the return with loaded suitcase to his or your room. So this is an actual meeting I had some years ago.
He was the headmaster of a secondary school with a roll of over 2000 pupils, mid50s, married with a married daughter. He was a little shy initially but by the time we adjourned to my unit he had noticeably relaxed. He went into the bathroom to change & took & interminable time & I was getting impatient. I had dressed as a rubber schoolgirl (gymfrock, blouse,etc) which I like & thought appropriate for his occupation. The wait was well worthwhile. He was a rubber street slut! A black rubber mini,suspenders, fishnets, heels,a red rubber top ,shiny black rubber mackintosh. But it was his face that was really outstanding. Heavy, heavy makeup.No wig, but rouge, eye shadow,lashes, his lips a gash of crimson. He stood posing in the doorway,hand on hip, then slowly unbuttoned his rubber raincoat. He was tenting madly into his rubber mini. What a transformation. " Want to fuck a slut? " he asked in a sissy voice, then sashayed over to me "Yeth pleth." I lisped in my chosen role of a sissy schoolgurl. We embraced reaching beneath our rubber skirts to feel each other's cocks then under our tops to squeeze & twist nipples. I led Then him tottering on his heels to the bed & we crashed on to it in a slish & slither of rubber. We began a passionate kissing session, open mouthed, tongues entwined,lipstick smearing, our cocks ramrod stiff with perverted rubber lust. Then it was down on each other's cocks & I was hugely aroused by the sight of his knob which he had crimsoned with lipstick.A nice slutty touch.We kissed,sucked & finger-fucked each other until we were close to unloading, then I he rolled on his back & asked me to fuck him. It didn't last long. The sight of his slutty persona & his rubber clothes drove me mackintosh mad & I pulled out & gushed great gobs of hot spunk into his face, the jism dribbling down his face & on to his crimson lips.I then sucked him off & then cum-kissed him. Afterwards we sat & talked about our feelings of guilt & shame for what our fetish forced us to do, which in many ways was the best part of the evening. We only got together once more which I may write about in the future. Most regretably David died of cancer just over a year later.
rubbermac

Re: First meeting thrills

Post by rubbermac »

Beautiful Story....Many thanks Jane
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

Mmm my kind of fun and I have had similar on my work travels in hotels
paula_gee

Post by paula_gee »

kinkycumbria wrote: October 13th, 2021, 1:57 pm Mmm my kind of fun and I have had similar on my work travels in hotels
Oooooh tell us more x
veradk

Post by veradk »

Excellent, really enjoyed that.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Enjoyable story , thank you
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

paula_gee wrote: October 13th, 2021, 2:05 pm
kinkycumbria wrote: October 13th, 2021, 1:57 pm Mmm my kind of fun and I have had similar on my work travels in hotels
Oooooh tell us more x
Search stories x you are in some Paula
veradk

Post by veradk »

A good friend always said the anticipation of such meetings was often as good as the meet itself.