My Fetish

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
lenninwerth

My Fetish

Post by lenninwerth »

Hi all. I love to wear hoodies over my head. More than one. As many as possible. I own abot 15 hoodies. More than hoodies do I like hoods of rain jackets. I love to wear hem over my head so I can suck in the hood and smell it. I really love to wear a hood in front of my face and another the normal way. I adore hoods hanging in front of my face.

I hope to meet new freiends with the same or at least similar phantasies. Feel free to contact me any time. Skype: Lenninwerth (Hoodie)
or hoodiepervert@gmail.com
rubber roger

Re: My Fetish

Post by rubber roger »

Mmmm!!! Lying on top of a mac in bed with a heavy rubber undersheet wearing a mac & with another mac on back the front so your face is buried in the luscious rubbery interior of the hood as you sniff,suck & kiss the delicious rubber until your rubber-crazed cock goes ballistic with perverted passion & you squirt spunk hotly into your mackintosh in a shrieking crescendo of lust.
rubber roger

Post by rubber roger »

Also to be made to wear a bra,pantys,stockings & heels under a shiny red rubber lady's mackintosh,then to be paraded by my sister in front of two of her girlfriends & ordered to unbelt & unbutton my mac to expose my lingerie & my pantys wet & tenting as they point & giggle at my blushing shame.
They call me a sissy, a pansy,a poofter. I begin to sob with shame as they jeer contemptuously.Then my sister pulls down my pantys & tells me to wank in front of her girl friends.Still sobbing I begin to stroke my throbbing shaft with the lusciously smooth rubber lining of the raincoat until with a shriek of shame,guilt & perverted lust my cock dilates & spews a whitehot torrent of rubber-crazed spunk on to my mac & on to my sister's rubber boots, while her friends yell insults & call me a dirty loser & sissy Queer.
rubbermac

Post by rubbermac »

Love it !!!xx
black_shiny

Post by black_shiny »

rubber roger wrote: September 25th, 2021, 5:30 am Also to be made to wear a bra,pantys,stockings & heels under a shiny red rubber lady's mackintosh,then to be paraded by my sister in front of two of her girlfriends & ordered to unbelt & unbutton my mac to expose my lingerie & my pantys wet & tenting as they point & giggle at my blushing shame.
They call me a sissy, a pansy,a poofter. I begin to sob with shame as they jeer contemptuously.Then my sister pulls down my pantys & tells me to wank in front of her girl friends.Still sobbing I begin to stroke my throbbing shaft with the lusciously smooth rubber lining of the raincoat until with a shriek of shame,guilt & perverted lust my cock dilates & spews a whitehot torrent of rubber-crazed spunk on to my mac & on to my sister's rubber boots, while her friends yell insults & call me a dirty loser & sissy Queer.
Man you hit it again!
KlepperGuy

Post by KlepperGuy »

Fetish always seems a strange word, I much perfer 'passion' or 'love', because that is what it is and has been for me for 60 plus years since my early teens.
But whatever term is used, I am so pleased I have it in my life and can still enjoy and appreciate the pleasures a lovely mack can give whether worn or empty hanging on a hanger waiting to to filled and brought to life.
rubber roger

Post by rubber roger »

Oh yes indeed. I always have a ladys rubber mac hanging on the back of my bedroom door so that in the half light of dawn I sometimes wake & see it dimly mysterious, inviting,challenging me to resist its siren call as I lie there, my mind in a turmoil of lust & longing, yet knowing resistance is useless, until finally I throw back the bedclothes,my desire wet & rampant. Panting with a mix of love & lust I press my hot body against its shivery,slithery coolness as I bury my face in the luscious rubbery interior of its hood,kissing,licking &sucking the delicious rubber while I whisper my love to my beautiful,beautiful rubber mackintosh, then carrying her tenderly in my arms to my rubber sheeted bed for an hour or more of passion & finally pumping my love into the wet welcoming rubber.
rubberraincoat

Post by rubberraincoat »

lenninwerth wrote: September 19th, 2021, 7:00 am Hi all. I love to wear hoodies over my head. More than one. As many as possible. I own abot 15 hoodies. More than hoodies do I like hoods of rain jackets. I love to wear hem over my head so I can suck in the hood and smell it. I really love to wear a hood in front of my face and another the normal way. I adore hoods hanging in front of my face.

I hope to meet new freiends with the same or at least similar phantasies. Feel free to contact me any time. Skype: Lenninwerth (Hoodie)
or hoodiepervert@gmail.com

I love wearing my hooded rubber raincoats with both my face showing and also inside out and reversed with the rubber hood pulled up over my face. The smell and taste is amazing ! I enjoy licking it and smiling my slobbery wetness all over the rubber.
mason

Post by mason »

Fetish shaming is completely unacceptable under any circumstances. Is not gut!!!

I don't really need to spell out why, do I?

Dasmackintoshgut is out, as of today. (I've also removed his offensive comments as well.)
black_shiny

Post by black_shiny »

mason wrote: September 29th, 2021, 4:51 am Fetish shaming is completely unacceptable under any circumstances. Is not gut!!!

I don't really need to spell out why, do I?

Dasmackintoshgut is out, as of today. (I've also removed his offensive comments as well.)
Thank you! I apologize if I went to far in my comments back to the individual.