PVC punishment

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
black_shiny

PVC punishment

Post by black_shiny »

I wrote this a while back. I hope it isn't too much. It combines pretty much all fantasies and desires. Thank you spitfire617 for the edit!

One evening, Mistress had on a long black pvc mac with long boots and gloves.
Slave was being punished tonight for using mistress's red pvc coat to cum on while she was away. She had arranged a friend to come over for the evening.

Little did slave know what the evening entailed. Put this on she said to slave. He put on a black pvc maids outfit. She took slave downstairs.

Hitting his ass with a crop along the way. Slave was cuffed, placed in restrictive leather mitten gloves and gagged. Mistress inserted a black buttplug with a leather harness to keep it in.

Mistress had over a male friend. He was crossdresser wearing black pvc skirt and top with a red pvc belted coat. He started to lick mistresses clit. Slave was ordered over to eat out the male friends ass. Afterward, slave had a black pvc hood placed on his head.

It was a open mouth hood with a mask over the eyes. Mistress's friend began to fuck her. Slave was ordered to watch with the mask over the eyes open. Then mistress closed the mask over slave's eyes and put a black hooded pvc raincoat on him.
“On your knees”
she ordered.

“Now”
She said as she hit slave's ass with a crop. She took the gag out of his mouth. Soon mistress's friends cock was felt on slaves mouth.

“Suck that cock”

Mistress ordered.

“Yes mistress”

Slave said as he was hit with the crop again.

“Taste that cock, it's as close as you'll get to my pussy you pathetic loser” Mistress said.

Slave sucked and sucked. Mistress spat on slave a few times.
“Your such a faggot”

The friend shot his load of cum all over slave and the his raincoat.
“Lick it all up!”
“On your back!”
She ordered.
A warm liquid soon began to cover slave. Mistress was pissing on slave.

“Drink my piss you loser!”

Laying there covered in cum and piss slave soon felt a butt on his mouth. “Get to cleaning that ass!”
Mistress said.

Slave licked mistress's friends ass over and over. Her friend got up.
“Open up loser!”
Mistress said. “You're a worthless loser this is all you deserve!”
“Now it's time for me to show how much I care about you!”

Slave heard the sound of mistress's pvc coat creaking.

“Get licking!”

She said.
Slave licked clean mistress's asshole. She draped her pvc coat over his head. Slave kept licking and licking when mistress let out a fart.
“Open up!”
She said. She pooped all over slave, on his cock and raincoat.
“Look at how pathetic he is!

She removed his mask from the hood.
“Now, stroke you pathetic cock and cum all over yourself you worthless loser!”.

She took her black pvc gloves and smeared the shit all over his pvc raincoat. Mistress and her friend watched slave as he shot his load all over himself while she sucked her friends cock. “

“This is the only cock I'll suck and is the closest you'll ever get to my pussy.” “You know you love cock dont you faggot?”
“Yes Mistress”
Slave replied.
Mistress and her friend took turns spitting on slave over and over.
“Get up loser!”

She tightly put slaves arms behind him and cuffed his hands .The 3 of them went out for an evening walk in the alleyways of town. Slave still covered in his "gifts" for everyone to see.

The erecting sound of pvc creaking bounced off the walls of the buildings they passed. People stared and laughed at slave. Mistress and her friend took slave into a adult store.

The clerk directed them to the booth's in the back. They handcuffed slave to a chair and walked to the viewing room leaving slave for the many patrons in the other booths.

One by one they all came over and shot their loads of cum all over slave and his pvc raincoat. He squirmed as they covered him. The sound of the pvc creaking made him erect again. The patrons now took turns peeing on slave. Soon slave couldn't control himself and he came again. Mistress and her friend left him there for the night.
"He'll find his way home"
Mistress said.
“He better do it before sunup if he doesn't want to be seen”

Her friend replied.

The end
Last edited by black_shiny on August 25th, 2021, 12:23 am, edited 7 times in total.
blackmacjay

Re: My first story

Post by blackmacjay »

To me at least, your desire to ignore the lack of punctuation and the need for edits does not work.

The fact is, I did not read it. It needed both.
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Re edited story
May read better now

Slave was being punished tonight for using mistress's red pvc coat to cum on while she was away. She had arranged a friend to come over for the evening.

Little did slave know what the evening entailed. Put this on she said to slave. He put on a black pvc maids outfit. She took slave downstairs.

Hitting his ass with a crop along the way. Slave was cuffed, placed in restrictive leather mitten gloves and gagged. Mistress inserted a black buttplug with a leather harness to keep it in.

Mistress had over a male friend. He was crossdresser wearing black pvc skirt and top with a red pvc belted coat. He started to lick mistresses clit. Slave was ordered over to eat out the male friends ass. Afterward, slave had a black pvc hood placed on his head.

It was a open mouth hood with a mask over the eyes. Mistress's friend began to fuck her. Slave was ordered to watch with the mask over the eyes open. Then mistress closed the mask over slave's eyes and put a black hooded pvc raincoat on him.
“On your knees”
she ordered.

“Now”
She said as she hit slave's ass with a crop. She took the gag out of his mouth. Soon mistress's friends cock was felt on slaves mouth.

“Suck that cock”

Mistress ordered.

“Yes mistress”

“Taste that cock, it's as close as you'll get to my pussy you pathetic loser” Mistress said.

“Your such a faggot”

“Lick it all up!”
“On your back!”
She ordered.

Laying there covered in cum and piss slave soon felt a butt on his mouth. “Get to cleaning that ass!”
Mistress said.

“Open up loser!”

“Get licking!”

She said.
Slave licked clean mistress's asshole. She draped her pvc coat over his head. Slave kept licking and licking when mistress let out a fart.
“Open up!”

She took her black pvc gloves and smeared the shit all over his pvc raincoat. Mistress and her friend watched slave as he shot his load all over himself while she sucked her friends cock. “

“This is the only cock I'll suck and is the closest you'll ever get to my pussy.” “You know you love cock dont you faggot?”
“Yes Mistress”
Slave replied.
“Get up loser!”

She tightly put slaves arms behind him and cuffed his hands .The 3 of them went out for an evening walk in the alleyways of town. Slave still covered in his "gifts" for everyone to see.

The erecting sound of pvc creaking bounced off the walls of the buildings they passed. People stared and laughed at slave. Mistress and her friend took slave into a adult store.

The clerk directed them to the booth's in the back. They handcuffed slave to a chair and walked to the viewing room leaving slave for the many patrons in the other booths.

One by one they all came over and shot their loads of cum all over slave and his pvc raincoat. He squirmed as they covered him. The sound of the pvc creaking made him erect again. The patrons now took turns peeing on slave. Soon slave couldn't control himself and he came again. Mistress and her friend left him there for the night.
Mistress said.

Her friend replied.

The end
black_shiny

Post by black_shiny »

spitfire617 wrote: August 22nd, 2021, 12:02 pm Re edited story
May read better now

“On your knees”
she ordered.

“Now”

“Suck that cock”

Mistress ordered.

“Yes mistress”

“Your such a faggot”

“Lick it all up!”
“On your back!”
She ordered.

Mistress said.

“Open up loser!”

“Get licking!”

She said.
“Open up!”

“Yes Mistress”
Slave replied.
“Get up loser!”

Mistress said.

Her friend replied.

The end
Thank you for that! I enjoyed writing stories like this but I'm terrible at the rest. I hope you like the story.
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

black_shiny wrote: August 22nd, 2021, 12:11 pm
spitfire617 wrote: August 22nd, 2021, 12:02 pm Re edited story
May read better now

“On your knees”
she ordered.

“Now”

“Suck that cock”

Mistress ordered.

“Yes mistress”

“Your such a faggot”

“Lick it all up!”
“On your back!”
She ordered.

Mistress said.

“Open up loser!”

“Get licking!”

She said.
“Open up!”

“Yes Mistress”
Slave replied.
“Get up loser!”

Mistress said.

Her friend replied.

The end
Thank you for that! I enjoyed writing stories like this but I'm terrible at the rest. I hope you like the story.
Not my bag but hey ho!
black_shiny

Post by black_shiny »

spitfire617 wrote: August 22nd, 2021, 12:14 pm
Not my bag but hey ho!
That's alright! That's why we are hear. We all have our thing
Kaggyfan

Re: PVC punishment

Post by Kaggyfan »

Sorry to say, not mine either.
furryhood

Re: PVC punishment

Post by furryhood »

No no no. Made it to the third paragraph and deleted. Not nice at all. Sorry if Im too square, but didnt join this group for this kind of filth.