Macintosh discipline. (F/m non exp)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Tim Raincoat

Re: Macintosh discipline.

Post by Tim Raincoat »

Andyf08 wrote: May 20th, 2021, 8:44 am
Tim Raincoat wrote: May 20th, 2021, 7:08 am
Andyf08 wrote: May 19th, 2021, 8:06 am
It could be anything I done wrong would result in wearing the mac and receiving a very sore bottom. Normally it would be not doing my chores to ex wifes satisfaction. She had very high standards. Most of the time the mac would be worn and punishment take place in the privacy of the home but I think the most humiliating place was her parents house and she made me wear it everyday for a week that we stayed with them and had to be fully done up.
I can identify with you regarding the mother in law my partner makes me wear my blue shiny coat when ever we meet her, she knows she hates it and always has something degrading to say when she sees me in it, last time it was "is that a womans coat, yes it is, I hate that coat which I secretly enjoyed as I love public humiliation we normally see them every sat night out for a drink and guess what I will be wearing this next sat night ?
Mm that is amazing. What does she make you wear underneath? Does it have to be fully done up even in summer? Ex mother always used to say how cute she was in her mac and would laugh at me along with ex wife. I had loads of different macs that I had to wear and never went out without one of them on. Some of them did not have hoods on them so had to keep plastic rain bonnet in a pocket. Really hated those but again ex wife thought it was amazing and loved putting them on me.
I'll have to suggest a rain bonnet to my partner as she keeps asking me why I buy raincoats without hoods ?
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

Tim Raincoat wrote: May 20th, 2021, 12:51 pm
Tim Raincoat wrote: May 20th, 2021, 7:08 am
I can identify with you regarding the mother in law my partner makes me wear my blue shiny coat when ever we meet her, she knows she hates it and always has something degrading to say when she sees me in it, last time it was "is that a womans coat, yes it is, I hate that coat which I secretly enjoyed as I love public humiliation we normally see them every sat night out for a drink and guess what I will be wearing this next sat night ?
Mm that is amazing. What does she make you wear underneath? Does it have to be fully done up even in summer? Ex mother always used to say how cute she was in her mac and would laugh at me along with ex wife. I had loads of different macs that I had to wear and never went out without one of them on. Some of them did not have hoods on them so had to keep plastic rain bonnet in a pocket. Really hated those but again ex wife thought it was amazing and loved putting them on me.
I'll have to suggest a rain bonnet to my partner as she keeps asking me why I buy raincoats without hoods ?
If you like public humiliation then they are perfect. You do not see many women wearing them nowadays and people do stare at you when you wear one. I absolutely hated wearing one, ex wife used to love seeing the fear on my face when she got one out.
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

Andyf08 wrote: May 20th, 2021, 2:17 pm
If you like public humiliation then they are perfect. You do not see many women wearing them nowadays and people do stare at you when you wear one. I absolutely hated wearing one, ex wife used to love seeing the fear on my face when she got one out.
We have ordered some so there is no turning back now
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

Tim Raincoat wrote: May 21st, 2021, 8:49 pm
Andyf08 wrote: May 20th, 2021, 2:17 pm
We have ordered some so there is no turning back now
What did she say when you suggested them? Which ones have you gone for?
Mackymick

Post by Mackymick »

Ok you guys. Stop faffing about! My Mrs reckons you should both be made to put on only pvc underwear then put your shiniest hooded macs, with rain hat on as well. Hood up and tied off. Wrist cuffs locked behind your backs, collared and a lead attached and locked to a post or tree in your front garden, then left for an hour or two. Proper humiliation!
kinkydenn

Post by kinkydenn »

Mackymick wrote: May 22nd, 2021, 8:48 am Ok you guys. Stop faffing about! My Mrs reckons you should both be made to put on only pvc underwear then put your shiniest hooded macs, with rain hat on as well. Hood up and tied off. Wrist cuffs locked behind your backs, collared and a lead attached and locked to a post or tree in your front garden, then left for an hour or two. Proper humiliation!
Now that sounds like fun!!
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

Mackymick wrote: May 22nd, 2021, 8:48 am Ok you guys. Stop faffing about! My Mrs reckons you should both be made to put on only pvc underwear then put your shiniest hooded macs, with rain hat on as well. Hood up and tied off. Wrist cuffs locked behind your backs, collared and a lead attached and locked to a post or tree in your front garden, then left for an hour or two. Proper humiliation!
Is that what your misses does to you?
Mackymick

Post by Mackymick »

Only the once. A few years ago. We play silly 'dare, do' games, especially now with lockdown boredom, and a few glasses of vino!!! On my birthday, shiny black rubber mac, hooded but without rain hat, and without cuffs. Eight in the evening, She tied me to the tree near the front gate for about an hour! I had stupidly dared her! The hood hid some of my embarrassment, you should have heard the excuses! Took weeks before the neighbours stopped commenting!
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

Mackymick wrote: May 22nd, 2021, 2:22 pm Only the once. A few years ago. We play silly 'dare, do' games, especially now with lockdown boredom, and a few glasses of vino!!! On my birthday, shiny black rubber mac, hooded but without rain hat, and without cuffs. Eight in the evening, She tied me to the tree near the front gate for about an hour! I had stupidly dared her! The hood hid some of my embarrassment, you should have heard the excuses! Took weeks before the neighbours stopped commenting!
Oh my, I can imagine some of the comments. It must of been so humiliating. What did you have on under the mac?
Mackymick

Post by Mackymick »

Jeans. Tee shirt. Socks and a rather nice pair of patent thigh boots.