Shiny mac surprise..... (Non explicit)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
furryhood

Shiny mac surprise..... (Non explicit)

Post by furryhood »

I had been going out with Karen for only a couple of months. Finally I was invited around to hers for a meal. Armed with a bottle of wine and some chocolates, as you do, I rang the bell, and was greeted by a huge smile and a cuddle. Having shared a coffee in the kitchen, while she was preping the food, 'damn, Ive forgotten the cream. Can you be an angel and pop to the grocers to get some'....'of course' I replied.
Opening the front door, it was pouring with rain. An hour ago, it was warm and sunny. I had not thought of bringing a coat, 'Its absolutely chucking down' I reported 'I didn't bring my coat'. The reply came 'understairs cupboard. Use the mac in there'. I presumed an old one from the passed would be hanging there, the hinge squeaked and there hanging on the hook on the door was a long, long, shiny, bright red, hooded rainmac! Surely not I thought, groin already twitching, I looked further in, hoover, brooms, few cans of old paint. Nothing else. 'Theres only your red mac in here' I called out.
'Yes. It should fit you. I accidently bought it a few weeks ago, its far too big for me. I bought the wrong size. Meant to take it back. Put it on'.
It almost sounded like an order...… was I mistaken, 'put it on, silly, and put the hood up. You 'll get soaked'. I lifted it off its hook, it was very soft and very smooth, but quite heavy, quite a thick vinyl. Crinkling a little, I slid my arms into the sleeves, I was in seventh heaven, but, 'zip it up. Put on the hood. Hurry up, I need that cream in ten minutes. Get going. Nobody is going to look at you'. She was almost reading my mind. The long zip, the thick wide belt buckled, the huge hood hugged my face as I pulled on the draw pulls. I opened the door, apprehensively, 'go on GO!!' came from behind. To wit, I went, creaking, sploshing, the heavy patter of rain on my head, and yes, the lovely aroma of fresh, new vinyl. Delicious. 50yds down the road, I spotted the little corner shop. I walked quickly. Very aware of my bright reddiness! 'Ding' corner shop bell. Bought the cream. The little Asian man took my money. No comment. No sarcasm. Not so much as a double take. I was almost disappointed! Back out, half running. I rang the her bell again, in the background I heard the shout 'gimme a minute'. I gave. Two minutes...… the door swung open 'you were too quick'. I stood there, I think mouth wide open, she was dressed head to toe in a shiny black pvc jumpsuit, wrapped in a huge black shiny hooded mac, same as mine. 'Remember when I came around to yours and used your en suite, I couldn't help peaking into that cupboard in the corner...….you naughty naughty boy'. That cupboard in my bedroom is stuffed to the gills with my beloved fetish wear. 'Lets skip dinner', she grabbed my soaking arm, yanking me towards the stairs, 'Im hungry for something else'...…..
Last edited by furryhood on July 25th, 2022, 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tim Raincoat

Re: Shiny mac surprise.....

Post by Tim Raincoat »

What a lovely story if only all dates went like this
HeatherlovesPVC

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

Best start to a story for ages, please please carry on
Mackymick

Post by Mackymick »

I've read this several times. It's definitely high on my fantasy list!
Kaggyfan

Post by Kaggyfan »

Hmmmm. Whenever I go round to the girlfriends house all I get is a cup of tea and stale digestives. Where did I go wrong?
Highshine5

Re: Shiny mac surprise..... (Non explicit)

Post by Highshine5 »

Dont suppose she has a single twin sister?
yellowgirl

Post by yellowgirl »

loved the tale how to read more about what happened later and the rest of their lives
PetreVanClause

Post by PetreVanClause »

A very pleasant way. An interesting alternative to lunch.
Highshine5

Post by Highshine5 »

I wonder how this fantasy ended? Happily ever after one hopes!
Taurus

Post by Taurus »

Lovely story. I wish I had a girlfriend who "lent" me her raincoat to get something quickly at the grocery :D