Joules Golightly

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
rainmac2021

Joules Golightly

Post by rainmac2021 »

Wife has one of these, want to wear it out so bad just haven't got the confidence up yet
Andyf08

Re: Joules Golightly

Post by Andyf08 »

Why don't you wear it out at night to start with. Does she know you want to wear it?
rainmac2021

Post by rainmac2021 »

She doesn't know I want to wear it, I have wore women's coats before in the car at night driving by myself but haven't went beyond that
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

Would she get upset if she found you wearing it? Wear it out in the car again. I was very submissive to my ex wife and I used to wear womens raincoats all the time. They had to be fully done up when being worn. People never really noticed, sometime got a few strange looks.
rainmac2021

Post by rainmac2021 »

Probably would be upset

She doesn't understand it all .. how did your wife handle finding out ?

What types did you wear?

She knows I have a thing for ladies coats and only really participates when drunk for example, I think she overthinks it.
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

I never thought she would like it but she did. She was always more dominant in our relationship and I tended to do as I was told. She started having me dress up in her clothes for kinky fun in the bedroom and it went from there. I mostly wore long ladies nylon macs.
mactosh

Post by mactosh »

I love the Joules macs. They feel wonderful. Mine are spots on navy. Yes I do wear them out but my wife would go mad if she knew. I more often wear long ladies nylon macs including red hooded ones and and I have two Rainmac nylon capes.
. When I am with my wife I usually wear one of my other ladies rain jackets which she tolerates. My favourite is a ruberised navy jacket with hood, stripped inside.
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

mactosh wrote: October 19th, 2021, 1:09 pm I love the Joules macs. They feel wonderful. Mine are spots on navy. Yes I do wear them out but my wife would go mad if she knew. I more often wear long ladies nylon macs including red hooded ones and and I have two Rainmac nylon capes.
. When I am with my wife I usually wear one of my other ladies rain jackets which she tolerates. My favourite is a ruberised navy jacket with hood, stripped inside.
Sounds lovely.
rainmac2021

Post by rainmac2021 »

Rubberised rain mac's are my favorite, would love to be forced to wear one or a joules rain mac. Both equally as good

Anyone who has understanding partners are lucky 🤣