Delicious guilt & shame?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
jane mackintosh

Delicious guilt & shame?

Post by jane mackintosh »

I felt ashamed of my fetish for rubber macs from the age of 4 onward & guilty because of the "naughty" things it made me do. These feelings were amplified when I reached puberty at 12 by almost daily masturbation always involving rainwear fantasies &, worse, the use of my mother's rubber raincoat & lingerie when home alone. How many other members suffered/enjoyed similar feelings or activities?
jane mackintosh

Re: Delicious guilt & shame?

I used to have dirty thoughts. I still feel naughty.
cagouled rambler

Post by cagouled rambler »

Takes me back to my early teens when I felt guilty/excitement exploring my fetish of cagoules. I'm still at it to this day and embrace it instead of feeling guilty .
jane mackintosh

Yes, I do likewise. I use guilt & shame to fuel my sexual desire. eg purposely making myself look silly or absurd while masturbating in front of the mirror in womens' macs or rubber lingerie.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Felt guilty and purged my collection a few times, in the end I accepted my love of rainwear and cagoules and am quite open about it as ‘hugely underrated fashion items’ if anyone notices that I have quite a few different cagoules
Lets get swishy!
jane mackintosh

Me too. Dumped the lot & tried to stop masturbating in rubber.Never lasted more than a week or so. Then had to buy more. The first rubber sex after abstenence was always a shrieking, explosive release of pentup rubber lust. Almost worth the strain of abstaining. Now I accept my total addiction to womens' rubber macs & everything that goes with it & use my shame & guilt to amplify it.
jane mackintosh

MmHm. Most nights, but not to cum each time obviously, just to enjoy the thrill of rubber & womens' clothes & to keep my guilt & shame fuelled for spunky sessions.
black_shiny

Post by black_shiny »

I feel guilty etc after I do whatever it is that I do but that hasn't stopped me. We have nothing to be ashamed of
maidjenny

Post by maidjenny »

Like jane I have feeling for rubber and plastic since my early days and it did spoil a few relationships as I cannot get aroused unless in my plastic macs. And I am still the same. As well as plastic/pvc rainwear I also enjoy being in my pvc maid uniform and then I am truly totally submissive.
rubmac1986

Post by rubmac1986 »

Sometimes you just have to revel in what you are and get all the pleasure you can from it. The feelings that rubber and plastic bring out in those of us who are lucky enough to have this kind of fetish need to be embraced and enjoyed. We all deserve a bit of fun and escapism from the everyday world. At least when we can.