How does rainwear turn you on?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Ilovecagoules

Re: How does rainwear turn you on?

Post by Ilovecagoules »

Nylon cagoules here too. The sound, the way they move when you walk. Zipping them up, pulling up the hood and tying all the drawstrings nice and tight. Layering up, perhaps some backwards. Self-bondage or being tied up. Doing the same to a woman works too.
1000Raincoats

Post by 1000Raincoats »

Curiousb wrote: September 8th, 2021, 7:03 am Nylon rainwear is my favourite. For me it’s the look, the way the light catches the material. It’s also the sound as it rustles across the body and the feel of the material preferably as it’s been worn by someone and you run your hands across it. Nice thoughts :D
Me too...... :)
Anotherraincoat

Post by Anotherraincoat »

Ilovecagoules wrote: September 8th, 2021, 11:00 pm Nylon cagoules here too. The sound, the way they move when you walk. Zipping them up, pulling up the hood and tying all the drawstrings nice and tight. Layering up, perhaps some backwards. Self-bondage or being tied up. Doing the same to a woman works too.
yes that sounds like the perfect night in
ShinyRainGuy

Post by ShinyRainGuy »

Smooth. Cold, but heats up and sticks to the skin as you get warm in it. Perfect Punishment material for anyone submissive (watch them sweat, or enjoy sweating yourself) and something that you can cover your face with and both smell and taste the creaking plastic.

Its something immensely enjoyable to be tied up in, and to tie someone up in. Its a unique smell, similar to rubber but without the need to excessive talc to wear.
shinyphile

Post by shinyphile »

All sorts of ways-
The aroma of rubber of that
The feeling of protection from downpours
The sound of the rain hitting the hood
The smoothness and feel of a rubbery or polyurethane or PVC texture
The shiny look, made more glossy when wet
The acceptance of being able to wear wellies with the jacket or coat

Good feelings and sensations. Look and feel being top. Aroma a third benefit.
Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast

Post by Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast »

I like soft, smooth and shiny/glossy opaque and glass clear PVC, be it natural glass clear or the coloured glass clear variants. You know, the PVC that sticks or adheres to itself, sort of like how clingfilm does. The more lovely phthalate plasticisers, the better (the supposed hazards of phthalates are blown way out of proportion, as are many other things in this era of health and safety Nanny State-ism. It is not as though we are ingesting spoonful's of phthalates in their pure, concentrated form).

I find that the noise is a turn-on. The rustling/squeaking/creaking noise is amplified when the PVC surfaces are spotlessly clean and free from dirt, dust and oils (use a non-abrasive fabric cloth, wash the PVC garment in lukewarm washing-up liquid/dish detergent solution that has been agitated to create lots of foam. Thoroughly rinse off with lukewarm water to remove all traces of detergent, then allow to air-dry. The result is very noisy and 'sticky'!).

Wow, the shiny-both-sides black PVC bedding I own is incredibly noisy and luxuriously smooth and rubbery. I try to spend a night cocooned in it, but the noise and PVC smell are so stimulating (arousing) that I can't sleep!

Then there's the material's appearance: the manner in which shiny and glass clear PVC reflects light.

Then there's the lovely aroma of PVC. Especially when it is brand new and fresh out of the packaging.

Also, I like the feeling of being 'protected' by what is the among the best waterproof material out there. Wear a fully buttoned/zipped-up and hooded PVC raincoat/rainmac in a torrential downpour, and you'll remain bone dry. Combine the PVC raincoat/PVC plastic mac with PVC/rubber wellies, PVC suit/waders and a clear PVC dome umbrella for even more protection.
black_shiny

Post by black_shiny »

Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast wrote: September 16th, 2021, 8:04 pm I like soft, smooth and shiny/glossy opaque and glass clear PVC, be it natural glass clear or the coloured glass clear variants. You know, the PVC that sticks or adheres to itself, sort of like how clingfilm does. The more lovely phthalate plasticisers, the better (the supposed hazards of phthalates are blown way out of proportion, as are many other things in this era of health and safety Nanny State-ism. It is not as though we are ingesting spoonful's of phthalates in their pure, concentrated form).

I find that the noise is a turn-on. The rustling/squeaking/creaking noise is amplified when the PVC surfaces are spotlessly clean and free from dirt, dust and oils (use a non-abrasive fabric cloth, wash the PVC garment in lukewarm washing-up liquid/dish detergent solution that has been agitated to create lots of foam. Thoroughly rinse off with lukewarm water to remove all traces of detergent, then allow to air-dry. The result is very noisy and 'sticky'!).

Wow, the shiny-both-sides black PVC bedding I own is incredibly noisy and luxuriously smooth and rubbery. I try to spend a night cocooned in it, but the noise and PVC smell are so stimulating (arousing) that I can't sleep!

Then there's the material's appearance: the manner in which shiny and glass clear PVC reflects light.

Then there's the lovely aroma of PVC. Especially when it is brand new and fresh out of the packaging.

Also, I like the feeling of being 'protected' by what is the among the best waterproof material out there. Wear a fully buttoned/zipped-up and hooded PVC raincoat/rainmac in a torrential downpour, and you'll remain bone dry. Combine the PVC raincoat/PVC plastic mac with PVC/rubber wellies, PVC suit/waders and a clear PVC dome umbrella for even more protection.
I enjoy the extra sticky, creaking sounds after freshly cleaning pvc. It really does work!
black_shiny

Post by black_shiny »

Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast wrote: September 16th, 2021, 8:04 pm I like soft, smooth and shiny/glossy opaque and glass clear PVC, be it natural glass clear or the coloured glass clear variants. You know, the PVC that sticks or adheres to itself, sort of like how clingfilm does. The more lovely phthalate plasticisers, the better (the supposed hazards of phthalates are blown way out of proportion, as are many other things in this era of health and safety Nanny State-ism. It is not as though we are ingesting spoonful's of phthalates in their pure, concentrated form).

I enjoy the extra sticky, creaking sounds after freshly cleaning pvc. It really does work!
moriarty

Post by moriarty »

How... Difficult question to answer because it is very simple yet very complex.

I think the reason my brain has linked rainwear with pleasure, is because I (think) I had my first orgasm while wearing rainwear, or at least the first I was like consciously aware of.

Today, my preference is PVC rainwear, of the heavy "industrial" type, like HH Nusfjord or Aalesund Doggerbank. For me it is much the tactile feel of wearing PVC, the cold feeling when I first put it on, that changes into a warm and cozy feeling, I enjoy the heaviness and the feeling of being protected, as well as the look of the material, the smooth, slick and shiny surface. The slightly creaking sound, and of course also the smell. Wearing PVC rainwear is, for me, an experience that stimulates all my senses.
lenninwerth

Post by lenninwerth »

I just like to have a nice tight hood around my entire head. I love tu sick in the hood into my mouth. I love rain jackets a bit more than hoodies.