Smelly in Rubber Rainwear

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
rubberraincoat

Smelly in Rubber Rainwear

Post by rubberraincoat »

Is anyone else into wearing rubber raincoats and boots after not bathing for a few days ? I enjoy the smell of my sweaty body and feet sealed up inside my rubber raingear, especially when I can smell the combination of the 3.
Wellies247

Re: Smelly in Rubber Rainwear

Post by Wellies247 »

I absolutely adore the smell once you're in boots and rainwear and it gets warm, it drives me crazy, such an addictive aroma
Get your boots on
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

I love the way that rubber aroma clings to your body for hours afterwards, so you keep getting a gentle reminder to do it again soon. Not that I need any reminding lol
Muddy_hunters

Post by Muddy_hunters »

There is definitely something about the smell of rubber when wearing some wellies.
Jenni

Post by Jenni »

I just love the aroma when wearing a warm rubberlined mackintosh and well worn rubber wellies.
rubberraincoat

Post by rubberraincoat »

I wear rubber raincoats around the house quite often, rain or shine. The odor becomes overwhelmingly pungent the longer I wear it, especially on warm days. I sometimes wear rubber bib pants under my rubber raincoat tucked in Hunter rubber wellies which aid in collecting sweat as the warmth builds. I enjoy the residual odor of rubber which remains on my skin for hours upon removal, a scent that I find much more seductive than any cologne or soap can offer
sergiouk

Post by sergiouk »

I have several rubber catsuits with lockable zip sliders, several PVC oversuits and a heavy wader suit that have convenient holes in the collars to allow them to be locked on. I've worn most for more than a day at a time, the longest being four days in a rubber catsuit with no hood or gloves. With street clothes on top to conceal it I've worn it into work at a weekend, gone shopping and sat in pub gardens in it many times but an ambition is to go ten days in it. I love the way they slide around on my skin once they're moist with perspiration. I'm also waiting on a new full enclosure catsuit with just eye, nose and mouth openings and a chest zip so nothing will leak out if I'm sleeping on my back or side as I usually do. With that I plan to be sealed up for a full day or possibly even two.
jane mackintosh

Post by jane mackintosh »

I love to be forced to sniff the little ventilation eyelets in the armpit of a rubber mackintosh until the sexy stench of rubber & sweat sends me into a perverted rapture of gushing spunk.
jane mackintosh

Post by jane mackintosh »

Sniffing rubber makes so stiff. Sniff to be stiff!
rubberraincoat

Post by rubberraincoat »

jane mackintosh wrote: October 9th, 2021, 9:00 am I love to be forced to sniff the little ventilation eyelets in the armpit of a rubber mackintosh until the sexy stench of rubber & sweat sends me into a perverted rapture of gushing spunk.
We are SO on the same page !! That odor of sweaty pit stink wafting through the holes under my the arms of my rubber raincoat makes me crazy ! I sometimes find myself raising my arm and licking under the arms adding the element of spit and drool to the odor.