(Deleted)

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Straitjacketed

(Deleted)

Post by Straitjacketed »

(Deleted)
Last edited by Straitjacketed on December 30th, 2021, 9:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Straitjacketed

(Deleted)

Post by Straitjacketed »

(Deleted)
Last edited by Straitjacketed on December 30th, 2021, 9:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
JellyMan

Re: Challenge: how would you tie up an amateur escape artist in rainwear?

Post by JellyMan »

You’d be dressed in a PUL plastic rain suit, glossy black, zipped up and hood firmly up with drawstrings pulled tight so your eyes were covered and most of your face. You’d be forced to lie back on the bed and I would tie you by the hands and ankles with rope going under the bed and fastened securely. There would be more rope around your upper thighs, stomach and upper arms, also tied off under the bed. Ankle and wrists would be tied good and tight with arms and legs outstretched to minimise any “wiggle” opportunities. For good measure I would put a wide leather collar around your neck and done up just for extra kink. I would then send a text to all your contacts on your phones and tell them to come round and meet you at the house in one hour for a big surprise!
Straitjacketed

(Deleted)

Post by Straitjacketed »

(Deleted)
Last edited by Straitjacketed on December 30th, 2021, 9:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

To begin with you might be quite laid-back about time, enjoying the sensations and tightness, but then, “how much time has passed? I’m sure it has only been a few minutes, but what if it is longer, should I start to panic?” Then the thoughts of just who was in your contact list? You were sure of yourself, but now those ropes seem surprisingly difficult, none is giving way and to top it all someone just strapped a vibrator between your legs on full power to make sure you couldn’t think straight!
Straitjacketed

(Deleted)

Post by Straitjacketed »

(Deleted)
Last edited by Straitjacketed on December 30th, 2021, 9:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

I have the same problem, when I submit (a reply that is) it either does nothing, or posts twice and I have to delete the duplicate.

Now you mention a clear plastic rain suit, how about being tied to a tree early in the morning, with arms behind you. It’s a known route for dog walkers, so better get out before you get discovered!
Straitjacketed

(Deleted)

Post by Straitjacketed »

(Deleted)
Last edited by Straitjacketed on December 30th, 2021, 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

Ok, a nylon cagoule zipped up, hood up and drawstrings pulled as tight as possible. Your hands would be sealed up inside the sleeves, probably simply using tape but enough of it so it would (hopefully) take you a while to get them out. Then your hands would be crossed behind and tied with rope and more rope securing your hands to your back. Then another cagoule would be put on you backwards and zipped up, drawstrings tied tight again. More rope or tape around you and you'd be given a certain amount of time before the hood on the backwards cagoule is pulled up and tied, thus making breathing difficult.
Straitjacketed

(Deleted)

Post by Straitjacketed »

(Deleted)
Last edited by Straitjacketed on December 30th, 2021, 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.