My wife rainwear

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
kellyp

Re: My wife rainwear

Post by kellyp »

Ann has just walk in and I yelled out your getting a rain bonnet her reply that’s a good idea your keeping one with you two
kellyp

Post by kellyp »

Ann has just bought fore rain bonnets off eBay
Can’t believe how cheap they are she said we both have to keep one each we us when we go out
The other will be keep that home knowing Ann there will be one in her Mac one in her bag one in my Mac and one in my bag

Made me think is there anyone else on where that ever wears them out and why people stop wearing them
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

kellyp wrote: January 3rd, 2020, 11:24 am Happy new year to you all
I have been away for some time

My wife walks to work everyday and wears an old rukka not shiny raincoat we got it off eBay a long time ago. She wears to come rain or shine but it’s starting to show its age.

She bought a rain suit from pvc u like and keeps it in her bag and takes it everyday just Incase she needs more protection,

Three days before Xmas she walked to the shopping centre and it was pouring so she covered up in the whole suit

She can’t go anywhere with out a raincoat I am a very lucky wife
Yellow rainsuit being worn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNlOcgQzFcI
Peterkinann

Post by Peterkinann »

spitfire617 wrote: January 6th, 2020, 10:37 am

My wife walks to work everyday and wears an old rukka not shiny raincoat we got it off eBay a long time ago. She wears to come rain or shine but it’s starting to show its age.

She bought a rain suit from pvc u like and keeps it in her bag and takes it everyday just Incase she needs more protection,

Three days before Xmas she walked to the shopping centre and it was pouring so she covered up in the whole suit

Wow she looks amazing and so cold, do you have any video with rain bonnets I really love her suit thank you so much for sharing it
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Peterkinann wrote: January 6th, 2020, 12:09 pm
spitfire617 wrote: January 6th, 2020, 10:37 am

There you go rain bonnet video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPQioq7_yOI

Wow she looks amazing and so cold, do you have any video with rain bonnets I really love her suit thank you so much for sharing it
yellowgirl

Post by yellowgirl »

Yes both my wife and I wear them out for we have souwester style bonnets and we sometimes wear them in the shower for some female fun.
Peterkinann

Post by Peterkinann »

yellowgirl wrote: January 6th, 2020, 9:34 pm Yes both my wife and I wear them out for we have souwester style bonnets and we sometimes wear them in the shower for some female fun.
Wow that must be amazing I can’t wait to try that
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Saw a lady at work today in a red rukka raincoat, was hard to keep my eyes off it lol
Lets get swishy!
scotty

Post by scotty »

Did Ann buy the traditional concertina folding plastic rain bonnets to wear?
I prefer to wear the traditional folding plastic rain bonnet. I carry one in my wax jacket as it does not have an attached hood. its handy to pop on and off in a down pour.

Its a pity fashion has moved on and they seem to have fallen out of grace. Mind you I saw a lady wearing a nice one last week.
I never seem to get a second glance from others when wearing. I just love the retro rainwear of the 50/60's.
Peterkinann

Post by Peterkinann »

scotty wrote: January 28th, 2020, 2:58 pm Did Ann buy the traditional concertina folding plastic rain bonnets to wear?
I prefer to wear the traditional folding plastic rain bonnet. I carry one in my wax jacket as it does not have an attached hood. its handy to pop on and off in a down pour.

Its a pity fashion has moved on and they seem to have fallen out of grace. Mind you I saw a lady wearing a nice one last week.
I never seem to get a second glance from others when wearing. I just love the retro rainwear of the 50/60's.
Hi yes I did

I can’t understand why people don’t wear them more often.

To my surprise in saying that when I when in to my local boots to buy then, they where some girls, it was coming down one bought an umbrella and the two said to each other that they would be better buying the bonnets.

When I got outside they where putting them on.

Wished more people would do that