Myself, I am only interested in rubber, rubberized or latex rainwear but that's just my thing.
What about other people? What sort of rainwear interests you or turns you on.
Do you wear it yourself or only like to see it on other people?
Me personally, I love to wear rubber rainwear but most I ...
Search found 7 matches
- January 8th, 2026, 3:18 pm
- Forum: Rainwear Discussions
- Topic: Rubber or other rainwear?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1310
- January 7th, 2026, 2:27 pm
- Forum: Rainwear Discussions
- Topic: Cross chanenel catamaran in about the early-mid 2000s
- Replies: 2
- Views: 342
Cross chanenel catamaran in about the early-mid 2000s
Back in the early to mid 2000s (2000 - 2006) I was living in Belgium and would often travel back to the UK by the catamaran service that used to run between Ostende and Dover.
I can't now remember which company ran it, but what I do remember is the that the hostesses both aboard and at Ostend all ...
I can't now remember which company ran it, but what I do remember is the that the hostesses both aboard and at Ostend all ...
- January 7th, 2026, 11:20 am
- Forum: Rainwear Discussions
- Topic: End of the SBR Mackintosh ?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 953
Re: End of the SBR Mackintosh ?
Hamilton Classics Rainwear still advertise macs in SBR, here is one in a womans style although I believe that they do them in men's styles as well.
https://www.hamiltonclassicsrainwear.co.uk/all-products/available/off-the-peg-mackintosh/danielle-waterproof-rubber-mackintosh-in-black-shiny-surface ...
https://www.hamiltonclassicsrainwear.co.uk/all-products/available/off-the-peg-mackintosh/danielle-waterproof-rubber-mackintosh-in-black-shiny-surface ...
- January 7th, 2026, 11:11 am
- Forum: Rainwear Discussions
- Topic: Rain skirts
- Replies: 31
- Views: 7741
Re: Rain skirts
Yes, I have one exactly like that. An AGU Sport one in rubberised nylon.
- February 2nd, 2021, 12:43 pm
- Forum: Rainwear Discussions
- Topic: NOT REALLY, RUBBERISED COATS
- Replies: 23
- Views: 9395
Re: NOT REALLY, RUBBERISED COATS
I wonder if others have also noticed that the Swedish schoolgirl environmental activist has grown out of her original yellow PVC rain jacket and got a new bigger one. Each of her rain jackets are PVC, made from oil derivatives and both have the carbon footprint of a titanosaur.
Twas ever the ...
- February 22nd, 2015, 4:27 pm
- Forum: Rainwear Discussions
- Topic: Dry cleaning rubber macs
- Replies: 1
- Views: 9539
Dry cleaning rubber macs
Someone on this site mentioned these rubber macs being on sale in John Lewis. If you have a look at the site, it says, under washing instructions "Dry clean". I would say that would be fatal for any rubberised garment as the rubber proofing is generally soluble in the solvents used for dry cleaning ...
- February 22nd, 2015, 3:41 pm
- Forum: For Sale
- Topic: Rubberised jacket/gummi friesennerz for sale on eBay
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3762
Rubberised jacket/gummi friesennerz for sale on eBay
I have a "Gummi Friesennerz" reversible blue/yellow rubberised jacket for sale on eBay:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201293169602? ... 26_rdc%3D1
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201293169602? ... 26_rdc%3D1
