Hm m m . . . .
First of all, sorry about the mispelling. I got a D- in spelling in school; it's still my habit. :)
I just realized I have this pvc skirt with lights:
http://www.allyn.com/lighted/thumb_light-art-skirt-and-blouse.html
It is safe for work; no nudity. I wore this outfit (skirt and ...
Search found 7 matches
- December 31st, 2013, 5:15 am
- Forum: Rainwear Discussions
- Topic: PVC Skirts
- Replies: 17
- Views: 14019
- December 28th, 2013, 3:51 am
- Forum: Rainwear Discussions
- Topic: PVC Skirts
- Replies: 17
- Views: 14019
Re: PVC Skirts
Not her. Serah Palin. While she's ranting about us gays. And it has to be glass clear 
- December 26th, 2013, 6:01 am
- Forum: Members Meet
- Topic: Anyone in the U.S. that I could talk to about PVC fetishes?
- Replies: 26
- Views: 31879
Re: Anyone in the U.S. that I could talk to about PVC fetish
I am in Portland, Oregon; I make my own clear rainwear and wear it in public. All of my hand made rainwear is crystal (glass) clear.
I have no qualms at all about wearing my clear rainwear in public over my hand made clothing. I don't mind others knowing about my collections and fascination with ...
I have no qualms at all about wearing my clear rainwear in public over my hand made clothing. I don't mind others knowing about my collections and fascination with ...
- December 25th, 2013, 8:58 pm
- Forum: Rainwear Discussions
- Topic: Do you like to make and wear clear rainwear in public?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5252
Re: Do you like to make and wear clear rainwear in public?
Thanks for the compliments.
Although plastic rainwear has the utility of keeping me dry, to me, it also has the magic of being protected while being fully visible.
I often wear my rainwear as outerwear or windbreakers to keep me warm on colder days as well as having its artistic value.
What is ...
Although plastic rainwear has the utility of keeping me dry, to me, it also has the magic of being protected while being fully visible.
I often wear my rainwear as outerwear or windbreakers to keep me warm on colder days as well as having its artistic value.
What is ...
- December 25th, 2013, 6:37 am
- Forum: Rainwear Discussions
- Topic: Do you like to make and wear clear rainwear in public?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5252
Re: Do you like to make and wear clear rainwear in public?
Mason:
Thanks for the compliment! I enjoy making both the lighted raincoat (that many people like) as well as the unlighted raincoats.
My thing is that they must be completely glass clear.
I am always on the hunt for the softest and clearest plastics out there. Unfortunately the last few raincoat ...
Thanks for the compliment! I enjoy making both the lighted raincoat (that many people like) as well as the unlighted raincoats.
My thing is that they must be completely glass clear.
I am always on the hunt for the softest and clearest plastics out there. Unfortunately the last few raincoat ...
- December 24th, 2013, 4:03 pm
- Forum: Rainwear Discussions
- Topic: Do you like to make and wear clear rainwear in public?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5252
Do you like to make and wear clear rainwear in public?
Folks:
I love to make my own crystal clear rainwear and wear it in public over my own artistic clothing.
I wonder if there are any others on our forum who love to make their own clear rainwear (coats, capes, jackets, bonets, pants; everything) and who love to wear it in public over very fine ...
I love to make my own crystal clear rainwear and wear it in public over my own artistic clothing.
I wonder if there are any others on our forum who love to make their own clear rainwear (coats, capes, jackets, bonets, pants; everything) and who love to wear it in public over very fine ...
- December 24th, 2013, 3:49 pm
- Forum: Rainwear Discussions
- Topic: Possibly a little overpriced...
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6908
Re: Possibly a little overpriced...
I am sorry, but I think I got the greatest shock in regards to price. . .
I went to Mario's in Seattle, Washingon (High end fasion store). I saw some clear plastic rainwear from Prada.
Here is the shocker. The clear coats were priced from $600.00 and up.
Not only that, one of them was already ...
I went to Mario's in Seattle, Washingon (High end fasion store). I saw some clear plastic rainwear from Prada.
Here is the shocker. The clear coats were priced from $600.00 and up.
Not only that, one of them was already ...