Yes I do!
I like vinyl gloves or even latex gloves. Also, pvc/plastic aprons, bed sheets, shower caps, swimmig caps, and hair cut capes. It might not be outside the box like you guys.... thanks for a god topic.
Search found 5 matches
- February 28th, 2013, 7:25 pm
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Does your pvc rainwear fetish extend to other pvc objects?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 18307
- February 28th, 2013, 3:04 am
- Forum: Rainwear Discussions
- Topic: Interesting question
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2673
Interesting question
What is the greatest way you hid your fetish from embarrassment?
For example...
At work I wear vinyl gloves when I count the drawer, and I tell people I'm a germaphobe.
-Kyle
For example...
At work I wear vinyl gloves when I count the drawer, and I tell people I'm a germaphobe.
-Kyle
- February 18th, 2013, 2:44 pm
- Forum: Rainwear Discussions
- Topic: United States
- Replies: 13
- Views: 9474
Re: United States
I have been trying to find those jelly Target raincoats for years!!! I have been to at least 10 different Targets and its been frustrating. Ebay doesn't even have them.
If anyone knows anything about them or how to find one please let me know...
If anyone knows anything about them or how to find one please let me know...
- February 18th, 2013, 12:50 am
- Forum: Rainwear Discussions
- Topic: United States
- Replies: 13
- Views: 9474
Re: United States
We have been getting our stuff off of PVC U Like and shop4pvc.
- February 16th, 2013, 12:07 am
- Forum: Rainwear Discussions
- Topic: United States
- Replies: 13
- Views: 9474
United States
Are there anyone from the United States that has a raincoat fetish?
If so, are there any stores that carry PVC raincoats?
-Kyle
If so, are there any stores that carry PVC raincoats?
-Kyle