All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
- Posts: 18
- Joined: November 22nd, 2015, 3:48 pm
- Location: Cheshire
- Posts: 1673
- Joined: August 26th, 2013, 9:20 am
Some of those photos are a bit crappy!
- Posts: 273
- Joined: May 20th, 2011, 8:24 am
- Location: The Beautiful South
Some interesting "mainstream" macs there. Thanks for posting Ayshea.
- Posts: 524
- Joined: January 26th, 2010, 3:00 pm
- Location: Milwaukee, WI, USA
I have the Asos tartan plaid coat and it is amazing. Perfect fit, actually looks like it's cut for a unisex fit, love the way it squeaks and crackles when I walk in it, and I've never gotten more compliments from strangers than I do when I'm wearing it.