First walk with waders

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Hunterlover74

First walk with waders

Post by Hunterlover74 » December 8th, 2018, 8:08 pm

So I've just unboxed my brand new bullseye waders and they are getting me horny already. After arriving at my usual mud hole. I carefully pull on my waders feeling the satisfying pop as they slip onto my feet. Treading carefully I wander down to where an old boat is resting on the mud.

Ankle deep now I'm getting the aroma of the seaside tidal mud and it's making me hard. Walking further along I Start to sink to my knees. My boots sucking and slurping with every footstep. Harder and harder now it is to move as I wander into slightly wetter mud and sink further down. I have now had to drop to my hands and knees to make it out and have arrived at a mound of solid grass.

I stroke my jeans and rock hard cock with a very muddy hand and continue to walk out further towards the bridge parapet. Once underneath the bridge the mud is knee deep but very soft. I unzip myself and begin to pleasure myself whilst the mud oozes around my legs. My cock covered in mud from my hands. I'm throbbing with excitement and struggling to contain my pleasure and I erupt a fountain of cum and it mixes with the soft mud as I rub myself again. Pulsing with every touch as it tingles with pleasure. Time to wander back and rinse down in the stream. Maybe I will give it half an hour and pop back in. Walking back is making me even more excited as the mud is trying to suck my boots off me. If only i had someone to share the experience with.
Get muddy....stay muddy!

Winterboots

Re: First walk with waders

Post by Winterboots » December 8th, 2018, 9:26 pm

Sounds great, would love to have joined you.

Zodiac

Re: First walk with waders

Post by Zodiac » December 8th, 2018, 9:55 pm

they are lovely boots ant they i love mine