Husband and I (Part 55)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Lindaf

Husband and I (Part 55)

Post by Lindaf » October 11th, 2018, 12:46 am

Back to the immediate family again.

Bill and I were having a quiet night in and he suggested we should try dogging for some fun.
Sounded like a plan to me but what should I wear to tease whoever was there.

I decided I would wear my red see thru plastic mac with my black rubber mini skirt red rubber mask and my red wellies (you never know how wet it will get there…. Needless to say I wore nothing below my mac and skirt. Bill wore his rubber mac with his rubber panties on. He had a hole in the front of them so his cock could stick through. I mean, why waste time undressing when you get there……lol

We got to a spot where it was known for dogging and when we drove up there were around six guys and one female there. The fun had started.

We got out the car and moved forward to see this big breasted blonde female being fucked on the ground and she was lying on a black PVC sheet. She was naked and enjoying the varied size of cock that was available.

I knelt down and started to lick her breasts. Her nipples were like organ stops and craved to be sucked. I felt my plastic mac being lifted up at the back while I sucked her and next I felt a hard cock against my bum hole. After a small push, the guys cock slid into me and he started to fuck me hard. It was so tight but very pleasurable. After a few strokes, he pulled out and spunked over my mac. I felt it running off my mac and down my legs.

I moved position and sat on her face so she could lick my soaking wet pussy. Next a guy with a not so big hard cock came over and beckoned me to suck him off. Within moments he pumped his warm baby juice down my throat mmmmmm…tasty. I never like to waste any. He asked why I wore a plastic mac. I responded by saying it keeps me dry while I fuck. He then started to pee on me with his piss running down my mac and into the mouth of the female who was licking me out. She was lapping up my juices now combined with his piss……….

Bill came over and started to fuck the blonde. He opened the front of his mac to reveal his now engorged cock poking through his rubber panties. Her pussy was soaking and he entered her and started to fuck her hard. Another guy came over and face fucked me. I can deep throat cocks and this was no different. Eventually he spunked straight down my throat, pulled out and then presented his still hard cock to Bill to suck while he was still fucking the blonde.

We were there sucking and fucking for ages and eventually finished off. I wanted to get home for Bill to fuck me again before I got to bed.

The blonde and what transpired, one of the guys was her boyfriend. The one with the not so big cock. We exchanged phone numbers an left.

A few days later, Trudy (the blonde) called to see if we could meet up.

More to follow………………..

kinkycumbria

Re: Husband and I (Part 55)

Post by kinkycumbria » October 12th, 2018, 7:39 am

i will be in my pvc cape and rubber mask in my local woods today
hoping to find some fun!!!!!!!

hotwilly

Post by hotwilly » October 12th, 2018, 12:20 pm

kinkycumbria wrote:
October 12th, 2018, 7:39 am
i will be in my pvc cape and rubber mask in my local woods today
hoping to find some fun!!!!!!!
Good hunting
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)

rubberdee

Post by rubberdee » October 12th, 2018, 6:50 pm

Be careful of the high winds and falling trees

kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria » October 15th, 2018, 7:55 am

sadly only me there

hotwilly

Post by hotwilly » October 15th, 2018, 12:55 pm

kinkycumbria wrote:
October 15th, 2018, 7:55 am
sadly only me there
Shame 😢
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)