Husband and I (Part 32)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Lindaf

Husband and I (Part 32)

Post by Lindaf » July 25th, 2015, 7:26 am

Me again this time.

I had left my job as quite frankly I was fed up with working full time.

I had applied to the local council to be a stand in lollipop lady (no I’m not that old)

The lady who was doing it had to go off and have an operation. This meant I had to go full time to cover for her.

It happened to be in late May when I had to take up position but the council had run out of summer coats etc. and sent me a white rubber mac to “stand out” from the traffic.

It was so hot at the time that I just wore my bra and panties below the rubber mac. It was getting too sweaty wearing other clothes below.

Before too long I decided to wear nothing below my mac (been there before). It was actually refreshing to have the air circulate over my body as I walked to cover my shift. As a consequence of this, my nipples became aroused and hard as I walked and really got me soaking wet. I could actually feel my juices running down my legs. There was time when it was raining and I felt my pussy juices running into my wellies.

This was something I had to get used to. I went home that night and cut the stitching from the inside of the pockets so that I could rub my pussy through the pocket without attracting attention. I got soooo wet.

When I got back home, I would leave my mac on and masturbate through the pockets. That was a great feeling. Bill came home over and caught me and proceeded to fuck me whilst I was still wearing the rubber mac. The feeling was amazing.

We ended up in the shower with me in my mac and Bill in a plastic mac fucking under the warm water……..

bossali

Re: Husband and I (Part 32)

Post by bossali » July 26th, 2015, 9:48 am

that brings back memories I had a girl friend who also worked as a lollipop lady, she was issued with a white rubber mac with orange pvc collar posted a couple of pics of her photo section

hotwilly

Post by hotwilly » July 26th, 2015, 1:33 pm

bossali wrote:that brings back memories I had a girl friend who also worked as a lollipop lady, she was issued with a white rubber mac with orange pvc collar posted a couple of pics of her photo section

You certainly have met some interesting girlfriends - lucky man
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)

PVC4

Post by PVC4 » August 11th, 2018, 6:10 am

You should have a word with bossali (`lollipop lady`, photo section), you seem to be synchronising....

Last bumped by Lindaf on August 11th, 2018, 6:10 am.