Some nice things here

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
pvc_pete

Re: Some nice things here

Post by pvc_pete »

I do like the Jane Slicker duffle raincoat. Not so keen on the price though! And that's the first time i've seen the new Hunter raincoats for sale.

The Terra ones are nice too, would be good to see if some UK suppliers sell them. Where High end goes, Primark/New Look etc follow
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Although the prices are too high for most it's good to see they get a positive reaction from people in the blogs who I assume like the fashion rather than the fetish
Bill_P

Post by Bill_P »

I bought my wife a Jane Post "Princess" slicker this past Christmas in yellow. It's a really sexy coat, and I'd have a problem paying $325 for it, but I lucked out & got an older version at the closeout price of $150 last November, which was a much easier pill to swallow.
pvc_pete

Post by pvc_pete »

Yes Bill, $150 or about £90 for a quality pvc raincoat is a good deal. Certainly compared to some shops.

Although Rainmac in Midhurst Sussex have similar quality macs for under a hundred pounds (and they have 15% off at the moment). Must pop down and say hi soon.
pvc-u-like.old

Post by pvc-u-like.old »

Cor Blimey

Looks like I'm going to have to put me prices up! :)

Gazzer
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

pvc-u-like wrote:Cor Blimey

Looks like I'm going to have to put me prices up! :)

Gazzer
Lets not be too hasty :lol:
pvc_pete

Post by pvc_pete »

Hi Gazzer,

I would say the macs i mentioned are like your designer range (lined etc) so not that much different, no need to up the prices on the basic pvc stuff lol!

Also how is the factory move going? I'm going to be up your way in a couple of weeks, are you doing any warehouse clearence? Would love to come and pick a few bits up.

Pete
pvc-u-like.old

Post by pvc-u-like.old »

pvc_pete wrote:Hi Gazzer,

I would say the macs i mentioned are like your designer range (lined etc) so not that much different, no need to up the prices on the basic pvc stuff lol!

Also how is the factory move going? I'm going to be up your way in a couple of weeks, are you doing any warehouse clearence? Would love to come and pick a few bits up.

Pete
Don't worry guys my prices are not going up yet! Pete, the move is moving along at a snails pace due to slow solicitors and banks etc but the plan is when we have finally moved in to create a studio where all the clearance and sale stuff will be available to buy. If you look on the site we have created a new sale section where over the next few weeks I am going to load sale items at knock down prices.
I'll keep you all posted on progress.

Gaz
box125

Post by box125 »

the first link does not work