Other Forums and websites...

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
regenhoedje

Re: Other Forums and websites...

Post by regenhoedje »

I have send you a PM.
reversiblepete

Post by reversiblepete »

Totally agree with you, what bothers me is the lack of community. i know i'm a lurker and don't contribute much and i guess everyone else is but not many people post.

it's a shame cause i'm sure we're out there. I posted some pics of my GF two days ago, it's had 500+ views and not one comment.
that may be part of the issue, she was wanting them posted and wants some feedback before posting more and sadly all it means is no more pictures being posted if no one comments. she was excited to see comments cause she is interested in possibly making a site and doing some amateur rainwear/bdsm scenes.

i mean come on we don't even have our own sub reddit on reddit.com, which by the way we should.
We've been posting with the awesome fetish community on Instagram, check us out.
https://www.instagram.com/togetherinplastic/
mason

Post by mason »

A lot of rainwear fans appear to have migrated to facebook, particularly since the advent of closed/secret groups where we can be assured of privacy away from prying eyes. No one can see what you post or say in such groups.

A number of friends whom I met here are also on facebook. Its not only much more social and friendly but far more interactive as well. I guarantee you'll receive the feedback you're after if you join some of these groups. Look up "Fetish Rainwear" It's the biggest one.

Hope this helps
reversiblepete

Post by reversiblepete »

i've thought about the ones on facebook but does it not show you are part of the group on your profile?
We've been posting with the awesome fetish community on Instagram, check us out.
https://www.instagram.com/togetherinplastic/
mason

Post by mason »

If they are closed/secret groups, no

Besides, no one ever reads through people's groups lists. I have hundreds of them!! LOL!!!!
hazrainsuitman6

Post by hazrainsuitman6 »

mason wrote:If they are closed/secret groups, no

Besides, no one ever reads through people's groups lists. I have hundreds of them!! LOL!!!!
Hey Mason, send an friend request to Hazmat Rainsuit, my fetish fb profile.
jmac

Post by jmac »

Must admit I am probably just as guilty as the rest for not posting regular but I'm liking this positive thinking that's going on here ! ;)
jmac

Post by jmac »

Yeah more messy rainwear definitely gets my vote ;-) ! :D
Bill_P

Post by Bill_P »

It's Lorraine Element's new site...supposed to be her new eCommerce site for selling the Rajkumar rubber raincoats from India, but that appears to be on hold for a while, anyone know what's going on with them?
Domino

Post by Domino »

I think it is possible that Lorraine has not been too well this year, as Martin has been caretaking the club for her since January to relieve the pressures on her. Don't know for sure though.

Domino