Playing with someones raincoat in secret.

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
hotwilly

Re: Playing with someones raincoat in secret.

Post by hotwilly »

Played with those of my mothers whn she was alive & I lived at home

She also had nylon overalls, those and a plastic mac and I was in heaven

Also played with the wifes nylon mac
Last edited by hotwilly on July 23rd, 2013, 7:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Raincoat1989

Post by Raincoat1989 »

I've done it maybe twice in my life. I have seen raincoats being hung on the rack, and as tempting it is to not try it on, to my surprise, I managed to control the urge to wear it and pleasure myself or even ask a chick to wear it and hold back from making out with her. 12 years of pleasure that never happened (my fetish began at age 11, I'm not sure).
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

You lived my dream.
mrbassman101

Post by mrbassman101 »

When I was much younger and at school in the North-East of England, Sunderland to be exact, I went to a junior school with a cloakroom a long way from the classrooms.
A girl called Gwennie Jopling (whose parents owned a department store in Sunderland) habitually wore a maroon rubber lined mac with a large boxy hood with long ties. This mackintosh had a soft smooth rubber lining in blue and pink checks that I loved. I used to sneak away while going to the toilet and I would feel and smell that rubber lining while burying my face in the cool smooth rubber. It smelt heavenly and reminded me of my mother's favourite maroon rubber-lined mackintosh which I liked very much. It was maroon with a maroon rubber lining and it had white piping on the collar and pockets . I used to get in the wardrobe with this mackintosh and wrap myself in it.
I was never caught while carrying out my mackintosh misdemeanours and these memories stay with me to this day.
scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo »

I used to baby sit for a neighbour who had a black plastic mac. As soon as she went out I'd take the mac into the bathroom and masturbate over it. I used to like to masturbate over her black leather boots too.
debs37

Post by debs37 »

In the eighties my girlfriend and myself after hockey practice at school used to go to town and try on the jelly coats in the changing rooms of the old Woolworths stores.
Lots of feeling, sucking, and giggling in the dressing rooms before closing time. the other ladies in the shop never knew. Or many they did and wished they could join us. Eeeemm. sexy.
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

What a disgusting response!

Moderator, please remove this awful post.
merv

Post by merv »

have to agree, it seems that people are just dirty old men, makes you quite ashamed to share a forum with them, yuk
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Maybe Im becoming a prude in my old age but some of the recent posts make me wonder about the way the world is going

I used to be able to point models at this forum so they'd have an idea about the fetish now I wouldnt dare as I'd never get anyone to work with me :(
darkbeholder

Post by darkbeholder »

Well if Burberrylover is a troll congrat's at getting the hate you were seeking but if not then I have to agree with the others that is crossing the line