April fool?

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
Kaggyfan

April fool?

Post by Kaggyfan »

I'm still recovering from yesterday. I woke, my wife brought me a cuppa, along with a big stupid grin! This I questioned, all I got was, you'll see, and walked out. I drank, got up, did my necessaries, went to get dressed....... only pvc hanging in my wardrobe, in my drawers, only pvc underwear, I was truly confused! My wife knows, tolerates, and 'goes along'! This was something else. Yes maybe my fantasy, turned into reality? A voice from downstairs, 'breakfast is ready, I suggest you get dressed and get your shiny arse down here!'
Pvc pants and my long dark blue mack seemed appropriate.
'Happy April fools day. I hope you enjoy it. If you are a good boy, I may make it permanent.'
I was a good boy, Tuesday has been and gone, still only pvc in my drawers and wardrobe. She's stashed my 'normal' clothes well. Im buggered if I can find them! Its vinyl or nothing! A rather nice dilema, but I have a dentists appointment tomorrow at 12.30! Any suggestions?
Kaggyfan

Re: April fool?

Post by Kaggyfan »

Ooooops! Probably the wrong place, but heyho! Im happy!
Mackymick

Post by Mackymick »

Yes. Either cancel and continue as you are you lucky bugger, or prey its raining and wear a very long mac and blag it!
shinyphile

Post by shinyphile »

Great story! I think we all long for a partner in life that either has the same kink interest level. It’s probably a longing for many of us.