Shiny pvc macs

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
black_shiny

Re: Shiny pvc macs

Post by black_shiny »

I do for sure! The noise and feel along with how it looks as you move makes for a very tingling feeling
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

I do like the feel of wearing a long shiny PVC mac, as well as enjoying wearing one out in public. A few years ago I would have been too self conscious to wear one in public.
Mackymick

Post by Mackymick »

Oh yes. I could happily live 24/7 wrapped up in my glossy vinyl hooded macs. That is one of the major criteria, all mine must have attached hoods. Not so keen on just a collar or detachables, but thats just me. Like Rainworshipper, I wear mine out all the time. As I've got older my concerns about what others may think have vanished. I have realised most either dont care or have better things to worry about!!
linda.famnudist

Post by linda.famnudist »

silly question....lol
of course you do. the tighter the better
plasticpacamac

Post by plasticpacamac »

I own a big long very shiny thick black PVC raincoat from Elements rainwear that has a hood, two large flap pockets and 5 large rubbery buttons down the front buttoning up to the throat like the pacamacs of my teenage years. It hasn't a belt but its length, it reaches almost to my ankles and I'm 6 foot tall, gives it that all-enveloping effect that makes up for that. I have not yet got up the nerve to wear it out of doors but am waiting for a real downpour in order to do so. I've noticed in the past that when its really tipping down, no-one really gives a second look, its so obviously sensible to have really waterproof rainwear, but for lighter rain or none, you get stared at or worse, especially at my age!.
shinymacs

Post by shinymacs »

I have a number of Pvc and Vinyl macs...and enjoy wearing them all. All shiny black...mmmm Mostly solo unfortunately !!
Tiefdruckgebiet

Post by Tiefdruckgebiet »

noraskahastryk wrote: March 21st, 2024, 12:02 pm i love big wide long shiny raincoats with big hoods. i dont like them tight. i prefer dom big and roomy instead. and very long <3
Then you should like the Stutterheim Nolby coat. It's very long (143 cm due to official sizechart), and the hood is bigger than on Stockholm and Mosebacke models.
timeless fashion is the best fashion - classic "rubberized" raincoats are timeless
Highshine5

Post by Highshine5 »

Mackymick wrote: March 21st, 2024, 11:18 am Oh yes. I could happily live 24/7 wrapped up in my glossy vinyl hooded macs. That is one of the major criteria, all mine must have attached hoods. Not so keen on just a collar or detachables, but thats just me. Like Rainworshipper, I wear mine out all the time. As I've got older my concerns about what others may think have vanished. I have realised most either dont care or have better things to worry about!!
Totally totally agree. The shinier, longer, huge attached hood, and shiny inside and out, the better!!! Maybe two or three at a time. Get your partner to lock them on you, then throw away the key. Bliss.
lovegum

Post by lovegum »

Ich suche einen Mackintosh Größe Größe 58 R
:P :P :P :P neue LEUTE TREFFEN IN RUBBER :D

Suche einen SBR Coat - Mackintosh in 54 R
Tiefdruckgebiet

Post by Tiefdruckgebiet »

noraskahastryk wrote: March 21st, 2024, 7:16 pm
Tiefdruckgebiet wrote: March 21st, 2024, 4:49 pm Then you should like the Stutterheim Nolby coat. It's very long (143 cm due to official sizechart), and the hood is bigger than on Stockholm and Mosebacke models.
its sold out and i dont like the color of it
It was available in three opal colors: Black, Aloe and Coconut. The black one is by far the best one (luckily I have one)...

timeless fashion is the best fashion - classic "rubberized" raincoats are timeless