Curious question

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Nylonmacs4me

Re: Curious question

Post by Nylonmacs4me »

Nylon macs wrote: October 28th, 2023, 9:18 pm She do indulge with my fetish as she also loves being tied up and was already into bondage. All I had to do was intrudes her to the mac's and waterproofs.
She had no problem with this and do dressed up in mac's and things too . I've always had no problem with my fetish with my girlfriends as always told theme about it before it got to series into the relationship.
Love all colours but my main colour is navy blue
That's funny, I have never had problems with my partners when it comes to rainwear. Never had anybody that was totally into it, but they have never minded slipping a raincoat on for me. (Good job, because it's a deal breaker without it). My favorite colour is also Navy blue, but quite happy with any other colour too.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Me to as long as it's a nice long mac any colour will make me happy
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Love nylon rainwear, especially cagoules like peter storm, kway, regatta, etc
Lets get swishy!
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Kway I have some nice nylon waterproof leggings in theme. Light blue .I love theme so much I don't like to use theme in the bedroom as I don't want to muck them up .
annabell-cagoule

Saw two guys out yesterday at work wearing kway 1/4 zip cagoules and over trousers, couldn’t keep my eyes off tbem!
Lets get swishy!
annabell-cagoule

The cagoules that is hahha
Lets get swishy!
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

annabell-cagoule wrote: October 29th, 2023, 5:30 am The cagoules that is hahha
😂😂👍👍👍 I will have to get my kway leggings out and start useing theme I think.
I do love kway but I don't see a lot of it in the shops here in Exeter.
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

Nylonmacs4me wrote: October 28th, 2023, 9:38 pm
Nylon macs wrote: October 28th, 2023, 9:18 pm She do indulge with my fetish as she also loves being tied up and was already into bondage. All I had to do was intrudes her to the mac's and waterproofs.
She had no problem with this and do dressed up in mac's and things too . I've always had no problem with my fetish with my girlfriends as always told theme about it before it got to series into the relationship.
Love all colours but my main colour is navy blue
That's funny, I have never had problems with my partners when it comes to rainwear. Never had anybody that was totally into it, but they have never minded slipping a raincoat on for me. (Good job, because it's a deal breaker without it). My favorite colour is also Navy blue, but quite happy with any other colour too.
Very similar, some have got involved others haven’t quite understood it.
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

I have a great liking for thin proofed nylon garments, cagoules, overtrousers, and the nylon shorts that were so common back in the 70's and 80's. I have always liked shiny pvc rainwear as well.
Regarding wether women like shiny rainwear, I think that a small minority do, but they are not perhaps as fixated on it as men. A while back a woman was giving me a lift home from church, it was a rainy day and I mentioned I would be going out for a walk that afternoon, straightaway she asked "what sort of rainwear will you be wearing?" It made me wonder if she might have a mild liking for it. In the last couple of weeks I wore one of my macs to church when it was raining heavily and as we were about to leave another woman asked me "is that a souwester type of material? thats a really cool coat", she also ran her fingers across the material as she said this.
There have been a few women members on here, although they are usually part of a couple rather than individual members.
plasticpacamac

Post by plasticpacamac »

Nylonmacs4me wrote: October 28th, 2023, 9:05 pm
plasticpacamac wrote: August 21st, 2023, 10:43 pm I was made to wear those thin nylon raincoats by my then boss in the 1970s as part of a practical outfit for travelling in. He insisted for these trips every economy had to be made as we were charitably funded. So I wore nylon briefs, nylon shirts, nylon socks all of which could be hand-washed and drip-dried overnight. A cheap polyester suit from C&A, and a nylon pacamac when it rained. I stiil often wear a nylon pacamac though they are totally dated but as I'm an old man now, I'm not expected to be fashionable.
Did your boss dress the same as you ?
What colour Pakamac did you have, do you remember?
I do remember the navy blue nylon pacamacs as it was the first nylon pacamac I'd ever worn. I remember the weather during this trip was rainy which was great as I had plenty f opportunity to wear it when out of doors. I still have a couple of navy blue nylon pacamacs I regularly wear, 50 years later.