Water Bed heavy PVC

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
marcus_germany

Water Bed heavy PVC

Post by marcus_germany »

Today, Neighbors in my Street throwed out their Water bed for Dump.
At night ( 5 Minutes ago), when every one else slept, i collected the heavy, soft and thick pvc mattresses. Very nice material. Very heavy, it was hard to get it upstairs 2nd floor where i live, very soft and very thick Material. Together with my intex pvc inflatables a sensation in my bed :)
PVC is sexy.
shinyphile

Re: Water Bed heavy PVC

Post by shinyphile »

So did you keep the waterbed mattress together or use it with actual water as intended? Or did you instead inflate it with air instead if that is possible? Or did you cut apart the mattress with a cutter to use as pvc bedding sheets or pvc mattress cover for a normal mattress or both pvc sheets / pillow cases?
marcus_germany

Post by marcus_germany »

The mattress is currently not filled with water or air, i simply use it as a pvc sheet. But i left it intact, so it could be filled with water (it also should be possible to fill it with air i think)
PVC is sexy.
plasticpacamac

Post by plasticpacamac »

Nothing wrong with just sleeping on a PVC sheet!
Cherie

Post by Cherie »

If you are going to fill with water watch out for leaks. That might have been why your neighbours were getting rid of it.

Cherie x
marcus_germany

Post by marcus_germany »

hmm, good point.
PVC is sexy.
pvc_simon

Post by pvc_simon »

marcus_germany wrote: August 19th, 2023, 10:40 pm The mattress is currently not filled with water or air, i simply use it as a pvc sheet. But i left it intact, so it could be filled with water (it also should be possible to fill it with air i think)
Great to use it just to sleep on as a huge pvc sheet, or even to slip inside between the soft pvc layers... Even better to strip naked, pull on a pair of transparent plastic pants and drift off to sleep between the layers of soft sensual pvc!