Plastic Baby

If you are interested to meet your fellow forum members this is where to set up a meeting.
Nylon macs

Re: Plastic Baby

Post by Nylon macs »

NylonPVC wrote: โ†‘June 11th, 2023, 3:50 pm Would love to meet another guy with us both in plastic pants or plastic shorts and plastic pyjamas and plastic bed sheet.
Mmm would be lovely both in sauna suits with hoods back to front
PLASTIC BOY

Post by PLASTIC BOY »

Oups Ive cum again???????
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

PLASTIC BOY wrote: โ†‘June 12th, 2023, 10:46 am Oups Ive cum again???????
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ that's the best way to cum mmm
pvc_simon

Post by pvc_simon »

Nylon macs wrote: โ†‘June 10th, 2023, 3:39 am Now you got us all in a long cue lol
Happy to oblige!
pvc_simon

Post by pvc_simon »

rainwearinme wrote: โ†‘June 11th, 2023, 2:29 pm Just love to be in layer after layer in plastic with someone who likes the same
Oh yes, dressing up in layer after layer of transparent PVC rainwear and plastic pants would be wonderful!
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Just love doing this and cover the bed with plastic sheets after dressing in my PVC all in one suit on back to front and hood up softly over my face .
Climb into the bed and cover myself up in the lovely plastic sheets. The feeling is amazing and love it when it gets nice hot and sweaty mmm
plasticpacamac

Post by plasticpacamac »

I don't consider myself a "plastic baby" just because I now need to wear plastic pants if away from home for any time to avoid wetting my trousers. I still get the same pleasurable feeling from my plastic pants sliding over bare skin as I move that I got as a boy when wearing my first plastic pacamac. So I don't think accounts of wearing plastic pants are necessarily off-topic, provided they do not intrude on mainstream rainwear discussions.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Mmm sounds lovely
PLASTIC BOY

Post by PLASTIC BOY »

Hi All
I think I am going to move to kent, You seem to have more people with the same interests in that area????
BillSpeed

Post by BillSpeed »

Gorgeous thread this.

I absolutely adore and love plastic pants, wearing them just as they are next to my skin. As I type this I have four pairs of rubbers on and a pair of beuatiful satin covered rhumba plastic pants. Oooooh!!

I have been wearing rubbers for over twenty years now. Over the last few years I have bought plastic joggers (which I have worn over my rubbers and under my trousers as I go about during the day. I have also worn plastic rompers and jumpsuits under my clothes as well.

Lately I have been searching on the internet for plastic sissy dresses and plastic rhumba pants sets. God I would love to wear them. I have also researched plastic bedding and would love to go to sleep wearing a plastic dress, frilly rubbers in a plastic covered bed.

Unfortunately I am not in a position to wear plastic to bed so it remains a fantasy, I will just have to make do with wearing rubbers as often as I can, which is everyday. Too be honest wearing rubbers, singly or multiple pairs is my thing, just love it.

For all you plastic lovers, away to go.