Weather

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Nylon macs

Re: Weather

Post by Nylon macs »

Mmm looks fantastic in plastic.
Love it
black_shiny

Post by black_shiny »

ilikecoated wrote: September 4th, 2023, 2:57 pm The summer came back. So not actually rainwear weather here. But that is no excuse for not wearing anything shiny.
So I am sitting here in my hot homeoffice wearing ine like these until it is hetting really wet inside:

https://www.dollskill.com/products/on-t ... l-jumpsuit

I also drink a lot to boost the process. I hope noone will make a video call..... normal phone calls are not so much of a problem after a while. The rustling gets weaker as soon as it is enogh humid inside.

Tonorrow I will probably do the same with a nice a long shiny trench coat.

Amazing, I love it and I'd wear one too
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Mydreamhascometrue wrote: August 13th, 2023, 8:26 am Same here today ,walking dog in my trans navy plastic mac
Love to join you in mine too
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Mydreamhascometrue wrote: August 13th, 2023, 8:26 am Same here today ,walking dog in my trans navy plastic mac
Me too.
I trying to reply to your message you sent me yesterday. But I think you change your mind and stopped me from replying
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Nylon macs wrote: August 19th, 2023, 9:00 pm
Vxr 15 wrote: August 19th, 2023, 1:30 pm
annabell-cagoule wrote: August 18th, 2023, 9:43 pm Weather has been perfect today, windy and wet, worn by vintage zip up blue kway cagoule all day outside at work, and now i am in my camper van with nothing but the same cagoule on ready to go to sleep, 15 hours wearing it so far, will see if i make it to morning with it on, maybe it will be a nice 24hrs at least! :)
That sounds really nice being in your cagoule all day and now going to sleep in it as well, I'm going to have to try that feet and see if I can get any where near that as I also like to wear any of my raincoats and especially if i can do it for the same amount of time then that would be great, hope you made it to morning.
Can I come and camp next to you please. I will be in my lovely cagoules to and leggings. We can e experiment and learn about the same things we like and see how long I can keep mine on before I have to take it off or if you let mr take it off x
Sorry Nylon macs only just seen your reply. Yes of course, park up next to me and we can happily chat cagoules and our collections lol. We might not get much sleep though as will have lots to talk about 😂 😂 😂
Lets get swishy!
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

No worrys Annabell 👍👍
Thank you I will have my new puddle suits with me now as my blue one arrived yesterday evening and black one coming today 👍👍👍
Anotherraincoat

Post by Anotherraincoat »

Waterproofs required in London today , hope you are all fully protected.
Vxr 15

Post by Vxr 15 »

Good amount of bad weather the last 3 days, been out in the rain for quite a few hours since Wednesday nights rain started can't wait for more.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Out in California this week working, blazing hot and not a drop of rain
Lets get swishy!
JoPVC

Post by JoPVC »

Rainworshipper wrote: June 1st, 2023, 5:34 am Although in some ways I like to see the sunny weather we are experiencing in the U.K. at the moment, who else on here is hoping for the arrival of some summer downpours so that we can wear our rainwear out in the rain?
J'aime faire de la marche. Mais plus particulièrement lorsqu'il pleut. Celà me permet de porter mon ciré "Guy COTTEN" ou un autre imperméable en PVC, voire une cape. Quel bonheur de me promener sous la pluie tout en étant bien protégé ! Hummmmm !!!